The market is a controlled dynamic system. - page 66

TheXpert:
Why the demo? With the amount of time you're tractoring, it's high time you skin the forex sharks.

This is a competition account

Start 01.07.2013 11:00:00

Finish 25.07.2013 11:00:00

Made a monitoring tractor R

Watching, watching.

Why didn't you paint the scheme in cheerful colours?

Demi:

Watching, watching.

Why didn't you paint the scheme in cheerful colours?

Which one do you want me to paint? Remind me.

avtomat:
Made a monitoring tractor R

What about the past?

Heroix:

What about the past?

development is monitored only up to a certain point

Monitoring is not an end in itself. And by no means do I see monitoring as some kind of advertising with the view of "investors", of whom I have no need. Monitoring helps me to think about current issues, formulate goals and set deadlines for achieving them. Monitoring is not obligatory, but it can be useful as an auxiliary tool.

I get it - the last tractor brigade has merged and you're not so sure about this one either....

Go ahead, we're with you!

Demi:

I get it - the last tractor brigade has merged and you're not so sure about this one either....

Go ahead, we're with you!

hooey... mind - a house of wits ;))))))))

It went into operation on Friday evening -- the account was opened 2013.07.05 at 18:33
It's in the field until the New Year -- almost half a year, which is about 120 working days.
Let's assess the prospects -- possible achievable work results:

And this was the start -- a couple of hours of tractor work on Friday, July 5, before the close of business:

Periodically -- say, on weekends ;)) -- I'll be covering the actual developments and the outlook at the time.

And, besides maximization of result -- Result=Balance+Cash -- one more very important requirement for the tractor: break-even, i.e. no negative results over the whole six-month period -- well, this is ideal, but time will show how it will be in reality.
;)

In this connection I expect the invasion of mountainous "experts", "prophets" and other similar froth, which are not able and do not make anything except talk.

But the ancient wisdom says: dogs bark but the caravan moves.