The market is a controlled dynamic system. - page 69

Demi :

That doesn't make any sense.

9.44% per day - reinvesting and playing a constant percentage of capital?

Why then the graph is like playing with a constant lot?

you're really confused... with these abstruse terms --- reinvestment, playing with a constant percentage of capital, when playing with a constant lot....

That's how they mess with their heads, these terms....

It all counts very simply:

Once again I ask (the same question) - why is the graph like this and not like this?

а.... got it.... you're confused by the look of the graph....

here you go:

graph of calculated value X on a regular linear scale

graph of calculated value X on a logarithmic scale

Yeah, I get it now.

We'll see about that.

and growth graphs from the starting point -- normal scale, and logarithmic

avtomat :

and growth graphs from the starting point -- normal scale, and logarithmic

interview:

What will you do when you make your first $1,000,000 of that half-dollar?

.)))

Boeing747 :

interview:

What will you do when you earn your first $1,000,000 of that half-dollar?

.)))

I'll buy my wife some boots!

;)))

Hello Avtomat!

Once upon a time, followed your topic a little, even got into what and how you do, but it wasn't easy. Been a long time - forgot almost everything, is very far from my approaches, read for variety. Anything you don't use is quickly forgotten, you have to reread the topic and get into it all over again, it's all interesting.

I understand the system was drained. And drained because of the stringent breakeven requirement? You can't demand break-even from any super-system, if there are no small crises/losses (discharges) - one big one will come it's the last... You have to let the system exchange energy (money) with the external environment (the market). You can't just plunder, you have to give something back as well. Let the system "drain" some of the energy back in the form of losses/slippages, otherwise it will choke. But you have already seen it in practice, as I understand it . ( I have philosophy in the first place in system building , some such general criteria for the system, openness of the system is one of them).

I also decided to spin and twist the TAU in relation to the market, there are a lot of ideas, there is not enough time for everything. So far is on a very primitive level, of course. Step by step, from the very beginning, it is too far from what I use on the market. But it's got interest. I'm getting a second wind. It's interesting to see a different side to these boring charts.

Hello Skywalker!

Yes, the breakeven requirement is very tough. I've been trying to solve this breakeven problem for a long time now. I'm getting closer to solving it. It seems like once again, I've got it by the tail... and once again it slips away. But nevertheless, the hope for its successful solution never leaves me. I'm very close to it, as it seems to me at times. Let's see, life will show.

Approaches based on TAU principles and methods are very effective. But it will take strength and time to master them. So I wish you success on this path.

If you need any help, please do not hesitate to contact me - I will help you in any way I can.