[Branch closed!] EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 4) - page 38

rigc:
Often the news has already worked out when we see it in the terminal....

Maybe it's the news that comes to your terminal late?

Or you don't read the news in English?

odiseif:
Margot, I think you'll do...I've been screaming about the matriarchy for half a year now. And as always, I smell it before anyone else))
You've got a bad nose! I can't advise you, but you should see a doctor. He'll determine the condition of your body... And what you're shouting, pardon me, I can't hear! I'd love to hear it. Yeah, what's that smell?

Besides, I don't get my information only from the terminal...

But the macrostatistics on the terminal are fresh...

margaret:

Maybe it is the news that comes to your terminal late?

Or do you not read the news in English?

In time, as bivus said insiders have already triggered the market and we will pick up the crumbs if we can...

Where did my post about buy and take 14210 go? Or is this thread not about predictions, but how to confuse beginners and turn them against the trend?

If we focus on the index, it will rise next week to 77.3.... Draw conclusions as to what will happen to the pair...

The alternative is exactly the sharp rise as promised by Galina... and then the high will definitely renew))))

Ilap70:

With their entry/exit tables... Do you need it? Does it really matter who and how one speaks?

That's the way it is here and not only here.

The scenario is simple (repeated all the time):

Some of those who make predictions begin not only to make predictions, but also to actively advertise their trading. It's like: "Wow, look, I have two more figures today". And this may go on for more than one page. This is done not for the well-being of the reader, and purposefully to create an image around itself, or to promote their trading method (only you won't get it).

It is not everyone who does this (as most are just observers). Namely, those who want to get investment in the near future on PAMM or just the money of gullible people who will consider you a "guru".

In general, the broker trades and he does not need recommendations from the technical forums MQL. And he will not explain his positions with foam on the forums because he has his own trading system and there are usually better things to do.

-------

That's why for your own conviction - all "gurus" are advised to confirm their forecasts with real deeds (at this stage, such are invest-password from the account or published entry/exit table).

Otherwise there is no point in prediction. Anyone can write posts like "and we'll go north and south tomorrow" with a smart big bank look. Only it is of no use at all.

mimohodom:

Where did my post about buy and take 14210 go? Or is this thread not about predictions, but how to confuse beginners and turn them against the trend?

It's just a long way off.

https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/133593/page36#475356

mimohodom:

Well done))) well done)))

sergeev:

that's the way it is here and not only here.

The scenario is simple (it's repeated all the time):

Some who make predictions begin not only to make predictions, but also to advertise their trading in an active form. Like "Wow! Look, I have two more figures today". And this may go on for more than one page. This is done not for the well-being of the reader, and purposefully to create an image around itself, or to promote their trading method (only you won't get it).

Not everyone is doing it (as most are just observers). Namely, those who want to get in the near future investment in PAMM or just the money of gullible who will consider you a "guru".

In general, thebroker trades and he does not need recommendations from technical forums MQL. And he will not explain his positions on forums from the foam of his mouth because he has formed his own trading system and usually there are more interesting things to do.

-------

That's why for your own conviction - all "gurus" are advised to confirm their forecasts with real deeds (at this stage, such are invest-password from the account or published entry/exit table).

Otherwise there is no point in prediction. Anyone can write posts like "and we'll go north and south tomorrow" with a smart big bank look. Only it is of no use at all.

+ opening up multiple nicknames...and defending the 'guru'...

...Years go by and nothing changes...

sergeev and Mathemat kudos...adequate admins....