[Branch closed!] EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 4) - page 39

grad_st:

Man... As soon as someone starts making good predictions, there's always someone who gets hurt.

It's likeit's not just toadstool, it's dc's agenda....:)

justify ))))...

or better yet, apologize right away....

odiseif:

...I've been screaming about matriarchy for half a year now .And as always I smell it before anyone else)))

Matriarchy, matriarchy, modernhate.

The main rule of the market is no rules.

A forum thread that deals directly with the market cannot but live by the rules of the market, contrary to the rules of those who make the rules ))))

To Mrs. Galina, it is necessary to write thanks, for her predictions and publicity of own point of view.

Your own level of development determines your decisions based on what you have read, no one is forcing you to open or close orders based on someone else's predictions.

Every forecast, is an assumption. An assumption of the assumed.

A friendly column from the post-Soviet latitudes, with songs, balloons and banners, will not squeeze into the narrow bourgeois welfare loophole )))

RekkeR:

Ms Galina should be thanked for her predictions and publicity of her own point of view.

RIGHT! !! listen to others, offer your prognosis, and people will draw their own conclusions.

and don't go around badmouthing someone else. everyone makes mistakes at some point.

andreika:

You listen to others, offer your prognosis, and people will draw their own conclusions.

and don't go around badmouthing someone else. everyone makes mistakes at some point.

+1

Are you out of your mind? Leave Galina alone! Everyone has the right to express their point of view, no one is forcing you to trade on her prognoses.

RekkeR:

Every prediction is an assumption. An assumption of the assumed.

A friendly column from post-Soviet latitudes, with songs, balloons and banners, will not squeeze into the narrow bourgeois welfare loophole )))

I don't agree: these are the ones that will creep in, breed and dominate!

andreika:

So why don't you go yourself?
(he'll be a sleuth)))

Ahhhh... I apologise then, by the way I have the justification (M15, same on M30)

Galina:

As Makarevich sings:

Don't bend to a changing world - let it bend to us!

P.S. You know what I mean...

mimohodom:

Ahhhh... I apologise then, by the way I have a justification (M15, same on M30)

I offered to buy and then I sold him at the same time)))