[Branch closed!] EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 4) - page 31

Galina:

Now down to 1.4275, but it's silly to catch such a movement, especially because it's not sure that we will be there.

Then up to the new highs.

I'm waiting for the close of the week at 1.4407.

Not the fact of course... maybe even at 1.4475, not the fact of course )))

Completely agree with you waiting for the euro next week 1.46 1.47 I am buying from 1.4156 end of May beginning of June 1.51 -1.52

grad_st:

Man... As soon as someone starts making good predictions, there's always someone who gets hurt.

It's like it's not just greed that's stifling, it's the machinations of dc.... :)

How good are they? The value of predictions that worked and did not work the same purpose - a set of statistics. If someone criticizes a forecast it is more valuable to get an outside view.

Emotions in the forecast are not useful (and there's no effect of open poses - some people stretch their forecast to their poses) in fact I wrote about an emotional component of Galina's forecasts. (the question of changing the direction of prognosis is a signal from cp - you don't have to stand by your opinion till the end).

The dllar index is down)))

Tantrik:

Which are the good ones? The value of a prediction that worked and one that did not work is the same purpose - a set of statistics.

These are clear and real..... what do statistics have to do with it???

Evgen157:

The dllar index is down)))

yes the quid is going down (sells are going off somewhere)

Tantrik:
yes the quid is going down (somewhere sells will be triggered)

and it will start to go up???

according to stats))))))))

Evgen157:
These are understandable and real..... what do statistics have to do with it???

Checking the patterns on which the forecasts are made and checking the TS if it trades on the forecasts.

Tantrik:

Which are the good ones? The value of a forecast that worked and one that didn't work is the same purpose - a set of statistics. A forecast which received someone's criticism is more valuable from an outside view.

Emotions in the forecast are not useful (and there's no effect of open poses - some people stretch their forecast to their poses) in fact I wrote about an emotional component of Galina's forecasts. (the question of changing the direction of the forecast is a signal from cp - you don't have to stand by your opinion till the end).

The good ones are, above all, those that I (speaking for myself!!!) understand and that I personally have been able to capitalize on. And defining value by the amount of criticism.... Hmm, again my opinion - the value of prediction is directly proportional to the number of earned coins as a result of using this prediction.

Statistics are a second approximation altogether...

And what someone writes emotionally, well again, I like it more than a dry "I think the price will go north"...

And of course many do not have the courage to admit their mistakes openly, as well as to make predictions.

PS I don't want to offend anyone, thank you all, have great profits... and remember - "truth is born in an argument" - I don't remember

Evgen157:

and it will start to go up???

according to the stats))))))))

you have to watch that index.

Tantrik:

Checking the patterns on which predictions are made and checking the TS if it trades on the predictions.
There are plenty of TSs that have made money(s) in the past and are making money today ..... and how are statistics useful here