[Branch closed!] EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 4) - page 44

Mathemat:

"......The main thing in this thread is not to quarrel, and digression from the topic is acceptable, but in reasonable quantities....We don't live in North Korea to think and feel exactlythe same way."

sergeev:

"... All" discussion", if you can call it that, about the posts in this thread is nothing more than unsupported and unsupported gibberish .So there is no resonance to refer toany of the posts as professional.

If you want to claim tobe a professional - keep your ownentry/exit tablewith a demonstration of deposit growth."

This forum thread - a sandbox for beginners, a place where with ears full of sand, you can find and lose the first trifle, listen, "no more thanunsupported and unconfirmedgibberish" and exchange opinions with second-year students and understand that it is necessary to draw your own conclusions.

And only moderators visit the sandbox, like cats, talking about themselves " as a professional", but without predictions and " theirentry/exit tablewith a demonstration of deposit growth.

)))

Odyssey, if you could slow down. I'm writing down and simultaneously trying to understand the essence - "It's probably time to grow up and not suffer from hyperopia, and just make money trading, not installing MT on computers for $ 200 and meanwhile send oil to $ 15 per barrel with their Fibo levels" - from the second half of the sentence Editor hangs ))))

The price has only two directions, to say unambiguously that the opponent is wrong and I am right means to deceive oneself and others.

But reading the posts, you once again make a fitness for the filter in the upper hemisphere.

RekkeR:

Odyssey, if you could slow down. I am writing it down and at the same time trying to understand the gist - "It is probably time to grow up and not suffer from hyperopia, but just make money trading instead of installing mt on $200 PCs and meanwhile sending oil to $15 a barrel with your fibo levels" - from the second half of the sentence Editor hangs up )))).

If they write and let them do it, the price has only two directions, to say unambiguously that the opponent is wrong and I am right means to deceive oneself and others.

But reading the posts, you once again make a fitness for the filter in the upper hemisphere.

I think those who read the next thread know what I mean.

RekkeR:

Odyssey, if you could slow down. I am writing it down and at the same time trying to understand the gist - "It is probably time to grow up and not suffer from hyperopia, but just make money trading instead of installing mt on $200 PCs and meanwhile sending oil to $15 a barrel with your fibo levels" - from the second half of the sentence Editor hangs up )))).

If they write and let them do it, the price has only two directions, to say unambiguously that the opponent is wrong and I am right means to deceive oneself and others.

Earlier you told me to try to fix myself instead of the world, and not to pay attention to everything that is going on ..... honestly, I cannot fix myself until I say what I think I will not calm down ..... just sick of swallowing pasta long from 1.4 to 1.7 and straight back to parity ...and also oil at as much as $15 .... god forbid .....

RekkeR:

And only moderators visit the sandbox like cats.

But reading the posts does an extra bit of filter fitness in the upper hemisphere.

Read your inspirational post several times. Left out what I didn't understand very well in the quote.

Keep posting your pictures of flying bulls, you're pretty good at it.

It's hard to get me off my chest ( Galina, who tried her hardest, is an example). Especially now, with a pint of quite decent beer and very tasty seafood.

odiseif:
Earlier you told me to try to correct myself and not the world, and not to pay attention to everything that is going on ..... honestly, I cannot correct myself, until I say what I think I will not calm down ..... just sick of swallowing pasta long from 1.4 to 1.7 and back straight to parity ... and even oil at $15 .... god forbid .....

oddly enough, it is possible, and in some situations necessary, to have an idea of global trends. The administration could attach a vote to the site, everyone will be able to cast their vote for this or that (albeit global) price in the long run, it will be possible to face the general "sanction" of the branch's visitors.

CROM:

do you think it will go to 1.4063???

artikul:

(I couldn't get it down))) Too many lines))))

Well, well, do not put too much pressure on the "maestro", at least he has a price to see, people are even tougher to work with

as for the sub item down below 1.4 who sees the eu?

IgorM:

Well, well, do not put too much pressure on the "maestro", at least he has a view of the price, people work even harder.

I'm with ZetM on this one, but judging by his targets below 1.3.

I agree with ZetM, judging by his marking targets below 1.3, but it is not tomorrow or the day after tomorrow of course.

From the current one, a correction to 1.4450 is possible, but not necessary.

IgorM:

on the subject, does anyone see the eu below 1.4?

Prechter and K*seen it, and for a long time...., and with them, since February 2011, Mr. Neely, with his institute of waves......))))) A serious bunch of dissenters, with NEROBODY,,,,))))))

P.S.... At Neroba's request, I drew a "red log" on Prechter and K* chart, which is habitual for his understanding, as he is not well versed in the notation of waves and does not understand that a 2-wave is always a corrective one. I think the "red log" will make it easier for him to understand the further movement....))))))