[Branch closed!] EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 4) - page 42

sergeev:

So for your own conviction - all "gurus" are advised to confirm their predictions with real deeds (at this stage, such are the investment password from the account or the published entry/exit table).

Otherwise there is no point in prediction. Anyone can write posts like "and we'll go north and south tomorrow" with a smart big bank look. But it's of no use at all.

I, at the moment, have two real accounts: one is mine and the other is an investor's...

My account has a long-term position, I created it "just in case" (in case an investor decides to leave Forex and withdraws his whole deposit) .....

I cannot show the investor account, due to known reasons, but there are long and short-term positions opened on it as well...

I am not making predictions as forecasting is not an easy task, situation may change every hour... That is why I have to resort to wave analysts' opinion...

The overall direction is determined by the fundamental analysis, which I provide...

sever30:

Sorry, won't happen again.

Just had to support the moderators in the fight to clean up the ranks)

Vladimir Ilyich loved a sharp pencil. He used to read something, underline it twice and write "Right, very right!!!"

margaret:

I can't make predictions because predicting is not a good thing.

That's what I'm talking about. You know what I mean.

PS.
I like your news posts very much, I read them with pleasure.

sever30:

Yeah, Russeya... Compassion for crooks and cheats is in our blood, if only to oppose the "authorities". When he gets hold of your funds for super-profitable trading at 100-150 a month, sells them and goes nowhere, you may change your mind ...

Can you give me some examples?

Vladimir, of course it is more gratifying when the dominant authorities, the same "crooks and cheats" get hold of our funds legally. Without going anywhere.

There are plenty of diverse examples around and around too.

Far from investing in Ms Galina's projects, people come to this thread.

And they leave.

)))

By the way, the posts on other couples are very helpful . You can't keep track of everything. And a kind person will pay attention, and you'll take a closer look. I have to thank Odysseaf, he caught the New Zealander in time, which I did not open in the terminal at all. Then, on his rise, I completed my yearly plan.

IDLER:

By the way, the posts on other couples are very helpful . You can't keep track of everything. And a kind person will pay attention, and you'll take a closer look. I have to thank Odysseaf, he caught the New Zealander in time, which I did not open in the terminal at all. Then, on his rise, I completed my yearly plan.

..... I am glad that someone reads my posts ))

odiseif:
Ugh ..... glad someone else is reading my posts)
That's who I'm joining.

What the hell is going on, turn off the lights!

sergeev:

I hope you understand what I'm saying.

PS.
I like your news posts very much, I read them with pleasure.

Thanks of course, but your fellow moderator Fedor doesn't think so... Gave me a warning about my FA posts falling under flooding...

If my DC found out that I was communicating in a forum ... or rather I spoke to the director when I first started communicating in a forum ...

The director says: you don't need this forum communication, what good is it to you...why are you wasting your time on the forum? Go out and do not communicate... do not waste your time...

I replied: no good for work (will do my own thing anyway), but to help someone, for good, it would not be bad ... and this is good for me ...

How many times have I seen traders get dumped... Not everyone has the possibility to open a large depot, working with a small depot is a big risk and a minimum income...

margaret:
Maybe I don't understand something ... This thread was created to see what's going on in the market (Trends, Predictions, Consequences) or to prove the TS?

It's more for the first, i.e. more or less free communication on the market situation. The main thing in this thread is not to quarrel, and digression from the subject is acceptable, but in reasonable quantities.

But that's just my personal imho.

Thanks of course, but your fellow moderator XXX doesn't think so... He gave me a warning about my FA posts falling under flooding...

We do not live in North Korea to think and feel exactly the same way. There may well be small differences of opinion between moderators on some private matters. In principle, this is a legitimate basis for appeals in case of dissatisfaction with some moderator's actions: if all moderators thought alike, appeals would be pointless.