[Branch closed!] EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 4) - page 203

I have nothing against Margaret, if I'm considered a lurker just say so and let the others confirm it and I won't be here.

odiseif:
the euro pound is 64% in the strong - this does not mean that anyone will sell out anyone on this pair .... open your eyes .... it's only euro against the pound ..... and there are 12 major pairs of these currencies and among them is the eurodoll and pound dollars ......The pound is the largest currencies in the world and the pound is not what the Euro is selling, it is who is buying and who is selling the other currencies. If you think that the Euro will be driven away from the 12 pairs to drive sellers out, you are utterly mistaken.

Look at EUR JPY - 80% BUY GBP USD - 60% BUY AUDUSD - 58% BUY

At the moment, all these buyers are sitting in a big BLEEP - good statistics? they've broken their stops at exactly 60 pips and are waiting for something - maybe these victims will buy again - that's OK) we'll go broke once again

they would be millionaires by now, the 500 pips movement in one day and everyone would be happy - no way - but the EUR JPY statistics with 80% BUY is a comment for memes ) I'll tell the newbies how 20% of shorts beat 80% of openers )

over the rainbow in h4 look at the euro correction is over - further down now or up this month

Now we need to watch the news - to know what kind of signal will give our bunch of grabbers -

odiseif:
the euro pound is 64% in the strong, it does not mean that someone will lose someone on this pair .... open your eyes .... it's only euro against the pound ..... and there are 12 major pairs of these currencies and among them is the eurodoll and pound dollars ......If you think that the pairs will be taken off the market by sellers of the Euro, you are utterly mistaken.

it's from next school year if there's no more for the 2nd year.... and now it's a holiday!!!

Tantrik:

it's from next school year if there are no more for year 2.... and now it's a holiday!!!
Don't worry, I think any schoolboy can earn a Porsche 911 turbo over the summer - why are we sitting here?

Mixon777:

Look at EUR JPY - 80% GBP USD bought 60% - AUDUSD bought 58%

Now all these buyers are sitting in a big BLEEP - good statistics ?

Your conclusions are "bullshit" .... if you wanted to make up an average percentage of basic currencies buying and selling, and display it for users of this thread, it would be worth it .... but you have nothing but hamsters in your head and nobody has a clue.

Mixon777:

What are the figures on the pound? I see three indians with a divot, head-shoulders before that, all pointing to a downtrend, why are they saying "well buy"...?

Mixon777:
Don't worry, I think any schoolboy can earn a Porsche 911 turbo over the summer - and why are we sitting here?
giving opinions, making predictions and reading about hamsters.

Mixon777

I checked out that site, not bad, but it's not entirely clear yet.

I'll sit down at the weekend and analyse everything if I have time.

Mixon777:

Look at EUR JPY - 80% BUY GBP USD - 60% BUY AUDUSD - 58% BUY

At the moment, all these buyers are sitting in a big BLEEP - good statistics? they've pulled off exactly 60 pips and are waiting for something - maybe these victims will buy again - that's OK)

they would be millionaires by now, the 500 pips movement in one day and everyone would be happy - no way - but the EUR JPY statistics with 80% BUY is a comment for memes ) I'll tell the newbies how 20% of shorts beat 80% of openers )

over the rainbow in h4 look at the euro correction is over - further down now or up this month

Now we need to watch the news - to know what signal will be given to our bunch of grabbers -

it's called as Mixon77 says Asshole, yep...

DragonSL:

What about the pound figures? I see three turkeys with a divider, head and shoulders before that, all pointing to a downtrend, why are they saying "well buy"...?

Yeah, there was a cluster of buy orders there before the fall, hamsters wanted to draw those Indians forever ))

Here is the chart for GBPUSD - more than half of those who are in buy now are in the red - below only SELL-

I've seen such traps, when the price has been at the bottom for 2 days - they buy it one day, then the second, - third - and then the price went 50 pips up - they buy and buy! And then an ooppy! And a 250 pips drop!)

Ask yourself a question - how come EUR JPY is in buy - 80% - they were successfully taken out today - but that was probably taken out of 5% and we will probably take them out the whole summer