[Branch closed!] EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 4) - page 200

The pound was overbought - by hamsters - as much as 55%

Market operators - made a 60pc collapse - against them ))

Mixon777:

They are going to BUY people and then tear their stops down - GBPUSD is ready - hamsters on the euro-dollar fry - 50/50 flat ))) waiting for victims market makers are now making a trap to take away your money - nice ) Specially made such a beautiful bottom for those who use tachanalysis ))))

Good Good, why when the market is 50/50 the market stands - and when there are more buyers the market goes down - and when the sellers go up - ahahah chic)

The EUR JPY is going to go bust - the EUR is going to go flat to get the buyers

In the pound, the sell is still hanging since June 3 - should close (if not, overlap and reworking), in the yen is hovering bye (overlap and reworking in the next interval). In general, I don't really care where the crowd stands and who thinks what the analysts write... There is a price and a chart to guide you (and you should not give a damn)

Pound 10.06.

Tantrik:

For the pound, the sell has been hanging since June 3 - it should close (if not, overlap and workout), for the Jew/Yen is hovering buy (overlap and workout in the next interval), and it is unrealistic all the time to guess the direction. In general, I do not give a damn where the crowd stands and who thinks what he writes - analysts have a price and a chart for orientation (and you should not give a damn).

GBP 10.06.

Note - I predicted it the day before))) Everything went according to plan )))) Hamsters were dumped on GBP, AUD, and EUR JPY - so what? Now they will buy the euro and go down )

I remember very well the moment, open the chart of GBP USD - 25th - they raised the price above the rainbow - no fear, then waited until more than half stood in the Sell and 3 shots of 100 points up

I don't know where the 80% number for the Euro - but I reckon they will go down all summer - this many hamsters only a down trend of 500 may take out - a very big load

The EUR/USD is the balance as the cleanest pair - when it is almost 50/50

It's a pity that there's a certain schoolboy here who writes all sorts of [bleep]

forte928:

EURJPG has been in a downtrend for two months now so it's no wonder we're losing...

And on H4 the downtrend was already defined in the middle of the week so it's not surprising about the hamsters' bait...

The euro/yen has had an uptrend since May 13 which is why I have a buy in place.

first signs of upside on EURUSD 1/2 of my bets closed leaving 2 on long positions

EVgEN_SA:
The first signs of an uptrend are appearing on EURUSD 1/2 of my bets have been closed leaving 2 on long positions

They will buy, they will draw a nice bottom - and then it will be like the euro yen )))) A derailed train - with hamsters.

I've seen even worse tricks - what these market makers do to ordinary mortals)

Mixon777: But the EUR GBP is growing and there's 60% down)

Where do you see it? What is the outlook on this pair?

itum:
It's a pity that there's a certain schoolboy here who writes all sorts of [bleep]

You've been warned. For flooding, disrespecting and disregarding forum participants.

itum:

Write your own, sell or buy on the eu, I see so far the sell: head, the trend has broken, and what do you have?