[Branch closed!] EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 4) - page 346

441 as I said rebound at 50 pts and then the puppeteer will decide where to go - OPA ! OPA ! -

The hamsters go buy - it means they have to go down - they will buy and go 150 pips down) but before that the market will do everything to buy -

Not many hamsters, so 1.4525 is not out of the question )))) PROFITS TO ALL !!!

Mixon777:

441 as I said rebound at 50pts and then the puppeteer decides where to go - OPA ! OPA !

Youngsters! Just like I said... I saw it coming... а ......

The problem is determining the order of bounces, and knowing the time, or getting nervous sitting in front of the computer.

and the cure for these woes: SL + TP, but in your cries of insight, there is no rebound sequence, no time, no SL, no TP - then what other than hamsters and rainbows do you have? oh, yes, I completely forgot - a demo account with a starting 1 000 000 and the current 3 000 000

:)

The inability of the US Congress to make a general decision on raising the debt ceiling by 2 August increases the risk of a downgrade of the country's credit rating with each passing day. Standard & Poor's (S&P), the international ratings agency, issued this statement today.

"In theory, the US economy has enough fiscal and monetary flexibility: there is a central bank that can increase the accounts on its balance sheet - that's a great way out. But the problem is that this requires a political consensus, which is not visible yet," said Miritz Kraemer, head of European ratings at S&P.

"The risk of a downgrade of the United States has increased in the medium term and we have assigned it a negative outlook, which indicates that the likelihood of a downgrade of the US over the next few years is estimated at a ratio of 1:3," he added.

Earlier today, a similar statement was made by S&P colleagues at another rating agency, Fitch Ratings, who warned that the outlook on the US rating could worsen to "negative" if the country's external borrowing limit is not raised.

At the moment the US is rated highest by all major international agencies - S&P, Fitch and Moody's. However, all three agencies have increasingly warned in recent weeks that this rating is unlikely to be maintained. The fact is that Republicans and Democrats cannot agree on raising the debt ceiling. This is already tying the hands of the US Treasury Department which cannot raise funds on foreign markets.

In case the borrowing ceiling is not increased by August 2, the US will face a technical default for the first time in history.

megapey:

ZS. What's the joy of flubbing in a forum thread about things that have nothing to do with EURUSD forecasts or trends or consequences?

You blow up 6 pages of primitive chat a day... Do you want to chat? Poke the counterparty and write a private message to him: you'll both discuss the topic you're interested in and save time for hundreds of other forum members.

i have a suspicion that this is the work of a group of so-called "teachers" from dealing centres.

Mixon777:

441 as I said rebound at 50 pts and then the puppeteer will decide where to go - OPA ! OPA ! -

The hamsters go buy - it means they have to go down - they will buy and go 150 pips down) but before that the market will do everything to buy -

it was 442 and i don't see a 50 pips bounce )))

margaret:

Will there be any comments from you at 1am Moscow?

DragonSL:
Will there be any comments from you at 1am Moscow?
It's almost certain that the government will approve... that's what they said on TV, well 1:00 we'll see... Although judging by the market, I think it's true....

IgorM:

...but in your cries of epiphany, there is no order of bounces, no time, no SL, no TR - then what besides hamsters and rainbows do you have? ah, yes, completely forgot - a demo account with a starting 1 000 000 and the current 3 000 000

+100000000, let's have a session, at the same time everyone in this thread will focus on Mixon's epiphany, what if it happens! ))))

ZZZEROXXX:

+100000000, let's have a seance, at the same time everyone in this thread focus on Mixon's epiphany, what if it happens! ))))

At, like, 0600 hours.

And in the evening we'll see what happens ))))