[Branch closed!] EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 4) - page 297

IgorM:

I understand that downwards is upwards? ;)

It means that the market has reached its highest energy tension on the same minute bar in three periods D1, H4 and H1 ))) I chose them because they are the most popular, everyone trades and sees them. After that the "battery" starts to discharge, the market gives its energy back, the price begins to fall. The price will fall until it reaches the minimum energy level. The matter is that trades are not based on quotes, but on conditional units that are calculated for each one-minute bar. I placed the code in MQL in "New Trends in TA" branch but I laughed and nobody paid attention. )))

The IMF has revised the growth forecasts for France and Germany upwards. Simultaneously lowered the forecasts for the USA from 2.8% to 2.5%.

artikul:

This means that the market has reached its highest energy tension on the same minute bar in three periods D1, H4 and H1 ))) I chose them because they are the most popular, everyone trades them and sees them. After that the "battery" starts to discharge, the market gives its energy back, the price begins to fall. The price will fall until it reaches the minimum energy level. The matter is that trades are not based on quotes, but on conditional units that are calculated for each one-minute bar. I placed the code in MQL in "New Trends in TA" branch but I laughed and nobody paid attention. )))

I won't laugh, I'm the same way - I believe in all kinds of nonsense :). But I would like to ask: apart from energy, is there any profit? Because I see that we are slowly going upwards, and your "energy TS" shows you downwards.

New signals on the euro and the pound )))) Anyway, sold again ))))

IgorM:
I'm not going to laugh, I'm the same way - I believe in all kinds of nonsense :), but I would like to ask: apart from energy, is there any profit? Because I see that we are slowly climbing up, but your "energy TS" shows you down

Drain is good for your health ))))

artikul:

New signals on the euro and the pound )))) Anyway, sold again ))))

It's about to fire.

artikul:

It means that the market has reached the highest energetic tension on the same minute bar during three periods D1, H4 and H1 ))) I chose them because they are the most popular, everyone trades and sees them. After that the "battery" starts to discharge, the market gives its energy back, the price begins to fall. The price will fall until it reaches the minimum energy level. The matter is that trades are not based on quotes, but on conditional units that are calculated for each one-minute bar. I placed the code in MQL in "New Trends in TA" branch but I laughed and nobody paid attention. )))

Yes, it's called the balance principle, the hotspot, the subcooling point... In short, in earthly terms, cyclicality, it's called...))

See the link in the studio...)))

Could you be a little more visual? In pictures, ready-made? so you can see the visuals better?

http://ih.constantcontact.com/fs059/1101288817308/img/91.jpg

Trade Plan / Net Pips

Last Week

4-Weeks Cum.

Med-Term Trading Plan

Live FX Trade Room+

Report Spotlight Trading Plan

DiversityFX*

TOTAL (Net Pips)

at points, of course...)))

on the recommendation of a friend from Los Angeles...)))