[Branch closed!] EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 4) - page 302

sanyooooook:
I've learned over the years that you need the news to steer the crowd in the wrong direction.)

you may be right))

sanyooooook:
I've learned over the years that you need the news to steer the crowd in the wrong direction.)

Supported by

200-day rolling )))) Heard that somewhere )))) I think it's with "turtles" or am I wrong? )))

sanyooooook:
so you have to trade against the news? imho - that would be too easy

IgorM:
i.e. you have to trade against the news? imho - that would be too easy
You need to trade with your head, not with what the analysts suggest.

something went wrong, went off the market

sanyooooook:
You should trade with your head, not with what the anal-retentives have to offer
That's right! Too bad I don't even know how to automate my TS yet :(

Evgen157:

HUMBERS !!!

I dreamt about rats and hamsters last night.... The night was horrible... Woke up in the morning, gave SL a plus and left... Just had a coffee, sitting up to watch.....

Tell me, what's Greece got to do with it? Greece has been the talk of the town for months now.... Today is the last day of options expiry. This is it. The market has been predictable... Trichet hasn't said anything sensible... That's it, what other news was supposed to be important for today? None. Technique rules the day. Investors are still afraid to buy Euros. The market has been thin.

margaret:

Today is the last day for the expiry of the options. That's it. The market has been predictable...

By the way, I am still trying to analyse the time intervals of currency movements, who can send me information about expiry dates of options, currency futures?

Evgen157:
By the way, energy levels, great idea.... ))) It smells like psychology to me... How to digitize it? I do not understand ((

In general, digitisation looks something like this ))))

But that turned out to be very little ))) That blue area, which I call the "battery" for me, makes a huge difference. Namely its geometry. For example how levels are placed there, what first, what then, by price and by time. The price flows, how they enter this area and how they leave it, etc. And in general I'm taking a big risk when trading on this chip, because I do not understand how it works ))))