[Branch closed!] EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 4) - page 296

FxRoller:
There can only be one way out - to give Greece money indefinitely. There is no other way out. Nothing is going to come out of nowhere on its own. I just wonder why the Germans don't say something like: "Look, Merkel, if we have so much money in the country, maybe lower taxes, raise pensions for the elderly, increase scholarships for talented students, build new sports centres?" But German taxpayers watch in silence as their money disappears into the Greek expanse. In short, the silence of the lambs...
And you think they don't. That's what the ordinary citizens, economists and pundits are saying. But fuck it. The government is stuffing its pockets, and any attempts to get tax breaks or anything else of the kind result in a dry answer from Wolfgang Schaeuble (finance minister): "No money! All go to hell!" You get a scholarship here of up to 600 euros per month. There are sports centres on every corner. They are also not built by the government, but by private businesses and are a long term investment. And Germans do not watch in silence, but there will be no such thing as in France going out in the streets and shaking hands. The mentality is not the same. Unless it concerns nuclear power.

You can buy a Canadian too )))

Chinese buy euros (unconfirmed reports)

s_aullma:
Chinese buy euros (unconfirmed reports)

Again they need more than others ))))

I put the eurik on sale

Evgen157:

Is it time already.....Is it still time? There's an expert on this turkey.)

your picture doesn't show anything and you can't zoom in for some reason

So this is who we have here.

twins

with Sagittarius?

you might as well confuse plastic with gold!!!

))))))))

Hello everyone!!! Article, listen to Mama, she's 90% right!!!

Margaret, hello!

Chester:
Article, listen to Mama, she's 90% right!!!
I won't do it again )))

artikul:

On the minutes, starting from this bar, we have a steady downtrend, for which all news and pullbacks are no more than ripples on the water )))) So much talk, as if nobody has ever seen corrections and sideways ))))

I understand that a downtrend is up? ;)

The sixth is like Wolfe's on the clock but has started on the Jew at 1.45 up, and on oil to 99 mid-snow, before a major descent, so far it seems...

Margaret, minivan's good, don't forget to pick me up. Dum Agana!!! ))))