[Branch closed!] EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 4) - page 304

Sweet:

You're right ))))) But I would like a picture ))))

Maybe that's the way to do it? )))

artikul:

Maybe that's the way to do it? )))

You could do it that way. There are plenty of options. Here, one of mine is....)))) Believe me, it's not a fit, but it's also not a GRAAL.....)))) A common, tradable method similar to your "BATARY" ....)))))

Sweet:

You can do that too. There are plenty of options. Here's one of mine....))))

Actually, entry points are a real sore point for me using this script )))). I just can't find the optimum ))). When comparing my experience with your statement I make the following conclusions: the program works quite accurately during correction and it fails during reversal of the main move. And this is understandable, a trend is like a locomotive, and the pulling zone may be different. Sometimes there are two or three consecutive signals on top )))) Sometimes there is only one and the price moves further. But I am hardly able to teach the indicator to distinguish between a trend and a correction))) If only I try to calculate the efficiency by physical formulas and experiment with this value)))

Evgen157:

Margaret, how's it going with Greece? Can't watch telly, kids are asleep (((.

Athens stock market index is up 2%. However, the bond markets are still under pressure from worries that the country will not be able to repay its €340bn debt, or 150% of its GDP. Before Parandreou announced changes to the government, the yield on Greece's 10-year bonds reached a record high of 18.9%.

French President Nicolas Sarkozy announced after meeting today with German Chancellor Angela Merkel that a "breakthrough" had been made in negotiations to resolve the Greek financial crisis: the leaders of the two leading eurozone economies have agreed on a new bailout plan for the debt-burdened country.

Earlier, Germany had insisted on a forced maturity increase on Greek bonds, while now it is ready to compromise with the ECB and develop a scheme that would involve voluntary participation of private holders of Greek liabilities in financing the country.

The single currency is trading above support area 1.4010 - 1.3819 (1.4010 - 200-week moving average; 1.3968 - recent low; 1.3819 - 200-day moving average), but the breakdown of this zone will be fraught with very serious consequences for the euro, warns Karen Jones, technical analyst at Commerzbank.

A break through the level of 1.3819 will increase bearish pressure, writes Jones, and the close below this level will be extremely negative signal, targeting the pair at least to the area 1.3492/1.3558 (200-week moving average and the uptrend line 2010-2011).

artikul:

Actually, entry points in this script are a real sore point for me )))) Can't find the optimum ))))

For a change, to be clear, it's not GRAAL.....)))), but what potential, for thinking people.

You have a good idea (script), and the entry point is solvable, or rather, it was solved long ago...)))), but about that later. My wife is swearing at me, she's taking me away from my computer....))))) Sorry. I'm off for the weekend...))))

* Players are "afraid" of the euro

Even though the euro is trying to break $1.4300 again, traders are struggling to remain bullish. Traders want to see a clean break of the 55-day moving average, which goes around $1.4407, and then hope for an acceleration of the rally. At the moment traders prefer selling the single currency on a rally rather than buying on a decline amid continued high uncertainty regarding the Greek debt.

The USD/JPY, meanwhile, is trading at $80.05. A break of $79.90 would open the way to the $79.70-50 stop and bid zone. Resistance is at $80.40.

Evgen157:

My wife noticed...so we took a chance ))))

Listen to a woman and do the opposite.

21april:
* Players "fear" the euro
Yep, just as we have chosen the most comical pair (EURUSD) to trade and discuss, we could have chosen an easier one, but no, we are afraid of the euro, but we are not afraid to lose money ;)