[Branch closed!] EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 4) - page 145

odiseif:
Get the sled ready downstairs .
oil goes downhill

margaret:
oil goes downhill

That's right we even got rain on it.

margaret:
oil goes downhill
I'm talking about the Jew .

EURUSD has reached the daily channel calculated from 2011.05.05 04:00 and looks like it will break today.

However, the closer you get to 1.46, the closer you get to going south. I yawned at the last leg - can't be at the monitor all the time. Judging by the pictures, they started with the last strength - the reversal was only on M15.

mimohodom:

However, the closer you get to 1.46, the closer you get to going south. I yawned at the last leg - can't be at the monitor all the time. Judging by the pictures, we started with the last forces - the reversal was only on M15.

Here is the calculation itself

EVgEN_SA:

Here is the calculation itself

Where was this calculation before? ((( :)

Temnyj:
Where was that calculation before ? ((( :)

https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/133593/page48

The calculation is not clear in that picture, so this picture does not count ))))))

so it's from may 22nd ? and this is from a fortnight ago !!!!!!

Temnyj:
The calculation is not clear in that picture, so that picture doesn't count ))))))

There are two channels, one monthly or weekly, I don't remember exactly, the other is daily. I was looking for the pullback point on the 30 minutes. If you take highs or lows and then a smooth trend follows, lines are drawn from the highest to the trend line at that moment there might be a big jerk in the crosshair. Of course, you don't always hit it but,,,

And I don't need credit, it's how I get other minds to think.