[Branch closed!] EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 4) - page 303

Evgen157:

I don't like it when people pretend to be a hoser((( SURPRISE.... I think I've been misunderstood...

About expiry someone wrote in the beginning of the week, it's really better not to get into the market on such days, but if you catch the price move - fine...

By the way, yesterday I got an inverted headand-shoulders pattern and it worked out very well... So, today was a beautiful trading day.

margaret 16.06.2011 23:43 am | delete
DragonSL:

Here's my beauty on the watch, now you can see it here too:

Inverted head-shoulders...

https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/133593/page290

Evgen157:

In the market, everyone takes risks, and a lot of them)))) Can I try it out? ;-)

Please )))) Just don't yell afterwards that it was my fault)))

Files:

mimohodom:

something went wrong, went off the market

and that "something" is likely to be a double top

Chester:
So who do we have here?

twins

confused with Sagittarius?

Margaret, hello!!!

Hi there Maxim!

Are you drinking beer again?

artikul:

Please )))) Just don't yell afterwards that it was my fault ))))

May I express my thoughts on your script?

Sweet:

May I express my thoughts on your script?

Speak up ))))

We'll be around 1.4435 on Monday on the eurabax

artikul:

Speak up ))))

I don't know how the blue zone was calculated, but from a practical point of view, as a trader, I see the error. Explanation. I throw the Fibo on the first up move. I see the Blue Zone starts at the top of the first rise and ends at 100% Fibo. This is not correct. Here's the bottom line. If there is a correction going up, then yes, 100%Fibo is correct, as the second movement will tend to equal the first movement.

If it is not a correction, but the main movement, then the second rise will always be bigger, at least 1.62-200% Fibo. and there is bound to be more upward movement. Therefore, like now, the reversal zone is finished (blue), and the price goes up.

From my practice. If you attach Fibo to the first decrease or rise with their corrections, then the whole movement is very seldom accustomed to 4.38-5.0% Fibo and starts a large movement in the opposite direction. You can check on history....))))

If, I am wrong, tell me, and I will erase my post...))))

VJRTUOS:
We'll be around 1.4435 on Monday on the eurabax
pure oanda 50/50 half up 1.50 half down 1.39 (where mihay with hamsters....)