Gunn, astromechanics. Forecasts, discussion - page 9

Mixon777:

Gunn was a believer - he said he didn't need a nice life, fame or popularity - the point is he made so much money he couldn't spend it on himself - Gunn is the first character who worked for knowledge - rather than money and greed like Livermore - he lost and killed himself for greed by writing one book)

Larry didn't study these techniques which are here - he didn't sell them - he sold advice and books like gan's corners - he didn't say anything about the square.

I did an hourly cycle open you euro dollar pair 15 minutes on the 27th and see what's up -

Ghana made popularity, on predictions for the year - and knew exactly what the market events would be and what would happen

Gunn was a Mason - in New York's finest lodge - where only the bigwigs sat -

As one Freemason said - true knowledge, has no popularity - it is designed to control anything or anyone on a very large scale - so I think Larry, and everyone else is just a pawn in the world of big money - there are people who built empires through market speculation - then why did the 3rd Reich form and get so much dough after the 2931?

On the forum below I made Dow market predictions 4 months ahead ... using 100 years of Dow dates ...

http://www.tradingblox.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=5724&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0

You can check the market yourself and see how accurate those calculations were...

As for Gunn, he was selling his courses for $5000, in those days you could buy a house with that money... Livermore leaked due to depression, and he got stuck because of his last wife ( 3 previous husbands of his wife committed suicide, kinda no coincidence? ) . He wrote the book purely symbolically at the request of his son...

barli:

Livermore leaked due to depression and he got stuck because of his last wife ( his wife's 3 previous husbands had committed suicide, kinda no coincidence? ) . He wrote the book purely symbolically at the request of his son.

Livermore didn't write any books, especially after he shot himself. Not even at the request of his son.

barli:

On the forums below I made Dow market predictions 4 months ahead ... using 100 years of Dow dates ...

http://www.tradingblox.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=5724&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0

http://www.wealth-lab.com/Community/Forum/Posts.aspx?id=NmHVoil4nvkiWMBWjkpcCKYD9tt2OoI8R5UaxRSs84uMYGEv7M5VgUmu8qOTDTVefQ3YIC1BItUMKK73t2D8jFQUZ6nYwmv+FMcup5WlNbkNozyPakcJp2y7U1ngpPid

You can check the market yourself and see how accurate those calculations were ...

About Gunn, he was selling his courses for $5000, in those days you could buy a house with that money... Livermore plummeted because of depression, and he got stuck because of his last wife ( his wife's 3 previous husbands had committed suicide, kinda no coincidence? ) . He wrote the book purely symbolically at the request of his son...

He was selling the basics of tehanalysis, but not the technique of square 9 angles - in an interview he said that he would not reveal the secret of vibration for any money.

http://www.fxmag.ru/pub/262/sekrety_uspexa_ganna/

Here is some kind of advice -

Reshetov:
Livermore didn't write any books, especially after he shot himself. Not even at the request of his son.

Yuri if you don't know 100% why claim? Check out the link below.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jesse_Lauriston_Livermore

"In late 1939, Livermore's son, Jesse Jr., suggested to his father that he write a book about his experiences and techniques in trading in the stock and commodity markets. This brought a flash of life back into Livermore, and the book was completed and published by Duell, Sloan and Pearce in March 1940. It was titled How To Trade In Stocks.

I have this book from 1940

Mixon777:

Gunn was...

What's interesting is that there are people who know about Gunn, even though Gunn didn't know about himself.

Sort of like Edik Radzinsky, who knows things about all previous rulers that those same rulers did not even know about.

barli:

I have this book from 1940

Signed by Livermore? Signed in the book and immediately shot himself.

Reshetov:

What is interesting is that there are figures who know things about Gunn that Gunn did not know about himself.

Sort of like Edik Radzinsky, who knows things about all the previous rulers that those same rulers had no idea about.

I agree 100%... There's a $5,000 Gunn course too... except for Gunn's numerology by numbers, a little astro and pivoting, I didn't see anything interesting... If anyone needs it, I can dig around on my external hard drive... Mixon777 Do you know the Magic word and the Magic number?

About the rulers, I can give you 100 proofs of conspiracy! You know the $100 note? Great. Let's move on.

Do you believe in beings that have outgrown humans by millions of years of evolution? - Here are examples - crop circles - left by a superior race.

And so the dollar--

And the circle in the field - left by a UFO -

look at the zeros-- does it match? _

Here's another symbol left behind by a superior race, the pyramid on the dollar and the New World Order.

Such figures are the basis of Masonic worship - and they are very closely related to them - so it is proven that man cannot create such drawings on a field of wheat 500 by 500 meters with such precision -

barli:

...apart from Gunn's numerology by numbers, a bit of astro and pivoting, I didn't see anything interesting....

If anyone wants me to go through my external hard drives and post it...
No, don't dig. There's a lot of quackery and numerology stuff on the internet.

Reshetov:
With Livermore's autograph? Signed the book and shot himself right away.

I wish, but Jesse's autograph wasn't on it. This is what the book looks like.

Nina, that's the bitchy wife he shot himself for.