Gunn, astromechanics. Forecasts, discussion - page 6

MA + RSI

1 upper window - standard settings -

2 lower window - settings <<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Once again, the most difficult thing in this business is to wait 1-2 days - sometimes the price is at its peak - and before the high day it is 1 day and you want to sell - but we wait until the high - and as a rule the pair is still growing 100 pips or stands still - in one case we lose little - in the other we get on the high with a loss of 80 pips - with an irrecovery rate of 50 %.

no one gives you a guarantee that the low cycle will be lower than the high - or the opposite - sometimes even at a low, the price is at its peak - and after the low - it explodes 150 pips to the high - example GBPUSD 27th of the 25th

Files:

Welcome out of the bathhouse and have a nice steam, Mixon. Answer yourself, why do you bounce from strategy to strategy, from method to method, and even manage to change the rules of the strategy on the fly? It seems to me that you are too lazy to do any long-term test. But it would have saved you a lot of time and money.

On the subject - the topic is specific, especially because there is no clear system Gunn did not represent. There is a set of widespread methods, and a bunch of guesses in dozens of books of his followers. If you want to delve into this subject for 5-10 years exactly, and most likely you will forget about "bollinger andmuving ". If you do not know what to do, you will probably forget about the "bollinger price". If you are serious about it you better look in special forums. The one on top is probably enough for 5 years exactly )))) along with the books found there.

If the topic as an attempt to understand what and how, such attempts have already been on other forums, and quite a long time, it is easier to read than to recreate them. )))

The problem is that I traded on the mashki and had a profit - but I figured that with this approach it would take me about 15 years to make a million.

I have learned Han's methods - one can make really mad profits - Han himself hid it because he believed that this is the basic law of the stock market and vibration and only the chosen ones can understand it

I know the peak and the bottom - when there is a cycle - the time of its action - the approximate price - and if you know the price at least by 50 pips in the long term you will already be a millionaire in a year

On the subject - it's a specific topic, especially as there was no clear system presented by Gunn.

I found it purely by chance and I was inspired by the article about Gunn - and his secret - he left us with a mystery -

I'm disappointed in all the other types of analysis. I spent 4 years studying all this junk and realized how wrong I was. They show a derivative of the price, not the future. A speedometer won't give you future speed because it only shows the speed at the moment.

With these methods you can make a million quickly and reliably - in less than 5 years taking 15 pips a day.

But I have to be honest, this is the most accurate tool I've ever seen in my life.

sergeev:

The EUR USD took a peak on the 19th and the price went 360 degrees till the 27th having finished the cycle - now a new market is forming after 27 - 28th 30 - 31st a high is possible but I would rather sell from 31st till 02.06 on Wednesday Tuesday so sell only - now look for a confirmation on previous data

Everything matches - then intuition and hourly cycles for the best entry - the hardest part is waiting for a peak or bottom - you can't buy before low and sell before high either -

Usually the day before the peak the price rises 100 pips or stands still - and at the very last moment it rises.............................

Good day, Thanks a lot Sergeev and Mixon777 for the thread !!!

In continuation of your logic Sergeyev, if we look at the last peak 1.4281 on EURUSD from 01.112010 and the trough 1.2873 on 10.01.2011, the square of the range shows the price 1.35993 on 10.07.2011, but it is Sunday, so it is 11.07.2011, especially because the last hollows are on Mondays, the peaks are on Friday!!!

vashad:

To continue your logic Sergeyev, if we look at the last peak at EURUSD 1.4281 on 01.112010 and the trough at 1.2873 on 10.01.2011, the square of the range shows the price at 1.35993 on 10.07.2011, but it is Sunday and so on 11.07.2011, especially because the last trough is on Monday and the peak is on Friday!

i want to tell you right away that i published my posts with predictions on the square, this is Mihon's repost from another branch. Address your questions specifically to him. he is the leading expert in this field here.
I'm just collecting all the information on Gunn here.

Mixon777:

Tell me how to work properly with Ganjila.

https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/133558/page5

This is how I build it - I will now write detailed instructions for mere mortals - so that it is clear and understandable

Here's more on Gunn http://www.fibook.ru/forum/2-10-1

Mixon777:

https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/133558/page5

This is how I build it - I will now write detailed instructions for mere mortals - so that it is clear and understandable

Thank you, Misha.

>>>>>>>>>>>> And so briefly about Gunn <<<<<<<<<<<< this is more like proprietary information, no bank or dealing will tell you that, why would they lose money?

As a result of this self-study, William discovered the secret of the stock market, as he himself claimed. This secret remained a secret to others. When asked to decipher these laws, Gunn invariably smiled and said that he had spent ten years studying them and was still learning, so he would not give anyone his knowledge in 10 minutes.

All his statements were that prices are subject to "vibrations" and that the exchange is subject to certain "natural laws". Meanwhile, other explanations he gave were that his methodology was based on elementary mathematics and geometry. Gunn was an adherent of cycle theory and believed that all fluctuations could be calculated. Moreover, he was not interested in the goods themselves, as well as other information (for example, crop values and dividends on stocks). Time and past prices were all he needed to make predictions.

His rare photo -

What Gunn said about himself - in the book

With every experience - bad or good - I accumulated knowledge. Knowledge is omnipotent. Capital is attracted to knowledge. A few years ago, quite unexpectedly, I had a business failure and lost all my money. In the mind of a normal person I was bankrupt, but a friend said about me: "He may not have any money, but he has knowledge of the stock exchange, which is worth hundreds of thousands of dollars. It won't be long before he turns his knowledge into money. Soon it did: I got it all back, using a little capital, because now I had a knowledge of the stock market that I didn't have before. Thanks to my experience I had a mathematically precise method, on the basis of which I could make market forecasts. When it turned out that my method was correct, I took an offensive position in the market. What would have been the result if I had had only hope instead of knowledge? I would have remained bankrupt, just like those traders who follow the fairy tale ghost of "hope" by making trades on Wall Street

Using his own style of technical analysis, Gunn made over $50 million in profits on the exchanges! In today's markets, that would be about $500 million! After many decades of incredible success, Gunn moved to Miami, Florida, where he continued his research until his death on June 14, 1955.

Gunn based his trading methods on "time" rather than "price" like many systems today. It allowed Gann to determine not only when the trend changed, but also the best price to enter or leave the market. Gann's methods were so precise that in the presence of mainstream financial public, he executed 286 deals during 25 trading days, both on long and short positions. Out of these, 264 trades were profitable! In 1933, Gunn made 479 deals during the year. 422 of them were profitable, and 57 were losing. Profit on his capital was about 4000%. In most cases, Gann gave in advance exact prices at which certain stocks and commodities would be sold, along with prices close to the prevailing values, which were then unaffected.

And here's about his method itself --

In 1909, in an interview to Ticker & Investment Digest, Gunn laid down the fundamentals of the natural cyclic law governing the movements of stock prices, which he discovered:

"Vibration is fundamental: nothing is exempt from this law; it is universal, so it applies to every class of phenomena on the globe";
"The Law of Vibration allows me to determine the exact levels to which stock or commodity prices can rise or fall over a given time period";
"Stocks, like atoms, are really centres of energy; therefore they are governed mathematically".

He traded in two accounts. The first, opened at $300, brought him $25,000 in three months. The second, started at $130, brought in $12,000 in almost 30 days. Since that time, Gunn has established a reputation as an unusually talented trader.

Gunn's numerology

William D. Gunn used many schemes in trading: square 9, circle 24, graph 360, square 144, hexagonal graph, circle 72 and many others. He also used astrological charts in his work, such as square 52. It is generally much easier for the average person to understand trading charts than astrological charts.

Each chart is designed for a specific time period, so you need to choose the right chart for its time period. Square 52 is used for weekly charts, as there are 52 weeks in a year. Many ancient games were also associated with this number. For example, there are 52 cards in a pack of cards, which are divided into 4 suits of 13 cards each, as there are 13 weeks in one season. There are 36 sectors on the roulette wheel associated with the decans of astrological cycles.
The weekly chart is one of the most reliable trend indicators, it shows us the trend changes for each pattern. Always analyse the time and price changes in square 52. It is not a predictive tool as predictions are made using cycles.

And now what Gunn wrote about himself in his book -

SIGNS OF TIME.

The Bible says, "To all things there is a season. All the laws of Nature teach this. There is a time to sow and a time to reap. The four seasons teach us that there is a time for harvest and a time for sowing, and that we cannot disrupt the order of nature's laws. Man does not try to grow oranges in the icy mountains of Greenland, nor does he try to break away the ice - ( square 9 cycles )

The main qualities are

PATIENCE

Patience is a wonderful quality, especially in the stock market. Acquire it if you can. You need patience so that you can wait for the real ( the ability to wait for a high or a low )

"No one can comprehend what he is not prepared to comprehend, even if the object is in front of his nose. The secret which the apothecary, without fear, will tell the carpenter, he will never tell another apothecary." ( Gunn hid his method from other traders )