Gunn, astromechanics. Forecasts, discussion - page 3

ZetM:

What are the planets for ? the angles between them, their position in the houses ?

In other words, why else would you make a horoscope?

satop:

What are the planets for ? the angles between them, their location in the houses ?

In other words - why else make a horoscope ?

it's an addendum from Eric Binn.

satop:

What are the planets for ? the angles between them, their location in the houses ?

In other words, why else would I make a horoscope?

As I understand it, it is related to cosmic cycles, but how it works, I do not know yet.I am trying to figure out the numbers located on the plane of the Square. I use the "guessing game" method, click in a row in the program Gannzilla and see what happens.

drknn:
Yeah, well, the system is full of questions.

I hope that together we can find the answers in this thread

ZetM:

I've started to learn how to work with Square-9, based on the material in the branch. Thanks to the author of the branch. Here's the first thing I learned...))

The first rule that Gunn introduced for using Square-9 is that the numbers belonging to the diagonal and cardinal crosses are important for analysis. A diagonal cross looks like an "X" and a cardinal cross looks like a "+" sign. The date 19.05.2011 is located on the cardinal cross, which is significant. When you click on this date, High appears in Gannzilla. We conclude that in our case, 19.05.20011, is the date of the end of the rise, and the pair should start descending.

P.S. The desired date, highlighted by the red square on the chart.

Can you tell me how to set the date, date and time I have the "background" colour not working when I press

Strannyik:

Can you tell me how to set the date, date and time I have a "background" colour that doesn't work when I press

Figured it out

The poor and uneducated people of Russia were warned of his arrival. Newspapers reported what had happened in other cities, and people realised what awaited them. Many of them drowned themselves, others went into the forests to escape.

I'm hilarious. I'm looking at the square. I don't think it's a good thing about neural networks.

neama:

The poor and uneducated people of Russia were warned of his arrival. Newspapers reported what had happened in other cities, and people realised what awaited them. Many of them drowned themselves, others went into the forests to escape.

I'm hilarious. I don't think it's good about neural networks.

You, not a master of allegorical works. The imagery is weak. About the square-9(for you, the square) we can say this, with some transformations, information, turns into knowledge, from knowledge, select the best algorithms and methods, and this is wisdom. Knowledge is a diamond, wisdom is a diamond. The best you can get from life is wisdom. And the wise man, respectively, is the apparatus that processes information into a state of wisdom.
P.S. Somewhere along these lines, practice.

There's a thing like this. Sets the levels by degrees squared gannet. The default setting is 22.5
Files:
gann_sq9_2.mq4  14 kb

This is what it turns out to be:

I marked the reference points with the red arrows. Using the ganzilla, I found the degrees of each of them. Then I entered the degrees into Gann_SQ9 and got this result.