Gunn, astromechanics. Forecasts, discussion - page 16

Mixon777:

Here's a picture where I've arranged the actual extrema for the eu since 4.11.10. Can you comment and justify the forecast for each actual extremum date, where the extrema do not fall on the main corners. Perhaps I have done something wrong?

Mixon777:

HERE IS A BEGINNER'S GUIDE ON HOW TO WORK WITH DATES IN THE MARKET

Where is the detailed instruction on how to work with Gannzilla, about which several times, asked forum users in this thread, AND YOU promised to write it, for "mere mortals"?

ZetM:

Where, the detailed instructions, to work with Gannzilla, which several times, asked the forum users in this branch, and you promised to write it, for "mere mortals"?

Michal, if the pictures are satisfactory - see his posts on this page... :-)))

P.S. Seriously, I think you should ask the author himself, yesterday on the spider (kbpauk) it was, ie directly - first hand.

Roman.:

Mikhail, if pictures are satisfactory, check out his posts on this page... :-)))

Thanks....))))) I think I got it. Of course, the question of how to work with Gannzilla is removed. No further questions.

ZetM:

Thanks....))))) I think I got it. Of course, the question of how to work with Gannzilla is removed. No more questions.

Yay!!! I'm glad at least one had an epiphany... (Especially since there's no unambiguous interpretation ... draw conclusions.) Inquire about the author - Artem Kalashnikov - see here - there either a description or references, or articles, I think people will recommend.

ZetM:

Thanks....))))) I think I got it. Of course, the question of how to work with Gannzilla is removed. No further questions.
If there are no questions and everything is clear, please share the information - how to determine the date of the next extremum? This is the main thing you need to understand to decide whether to use this method or not.

khorosh:
If there are no questions and everything is clear, please share information - how to determine the date of the next extremum? This is the main thing to understand in order to decide whether to use this method.

Yuri - well, are you - hooked too ? Go to the links Michael was on (in my post) and everything will become clear.

Judging by the author's motto: "Don't wait for a miracle - do it yourself!", there is hardly any published methodology of the author. Apparently, as Mixon777 wrote, everyone has to compose it for himself. I think that the use of this tool is akin to fortune-telling on cards. Therefore, good results will only be obtained by individuals who have the talent of a fortune teller or psychic.

khorosh:
Judging by the motto of the author of the software: "Do not wait for a miracle - do it yourself!", I doubt there is any published methodology of the author. Apparently, as Mixon777 wrote ,everyone has to compose it for himself. I think that the use of this tool is akin to fortune-telling at cards. Therefore, a good result will be only for individuals who have the talent of fortune teller or psychic ....

I totally agree with you. I would like to add to your post:

... ...and that's until He comes... Uncle Kolya Morzhov.

ZetM:

The thread has been grossly misplaced - here are the instructions on how I do it - by quadrant 9 in Ganzilla

https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/133558/page8

On page 8 I laid out how to do and find dates - in simple terms -

You need to spend at least a month learning how it works.

The sine indicator is a perfect swing model based on past waves and liquidity - found the indicator itself by miracle and it is helping me a lot right now