Gunn, astromechanics. Forecasts, discussion - page 2

Gunn used his charts like they use indicators nowadays - comprehensively. Something was an indicator, something was a filter. Several patterns had to be tied together, which is what Gann used to do.

*(It is important to note that the brilliant innovator never ceased to say that success can only be achieved by applying various charts, diagrams and tables in a complex unity. Ignoring one way means ignoring one of the criteria that determine market development. "Such mistakes are inexcusable," Gunn believed. - "And, ultimately, such an application of my methods will lead to unfortunate results.")*

A lot on Gunn

http://www.gann.su/book_rus.html

How do you work properly with Ganjila?

sever30:
Keep it in your heart and use 'traditional' tehanalysis)

sever30:
Ganzilla does not calculate correctly. If your starting digit is 5, you have to enter 4, then it is correct.

nikat97:
Here's the big problem with examples
Yeah. The theory is easy, but when you get to the real world, you'll find elks and Kolya not asleep.

Here's more in excel.

I've started to learn how to work with Quadrant 9, based on the material in the branch. Thanks to the author of the branch. Here's the first thing I learned...))

The first rule that Gunn introduced for using Square-9 is that the numbers belonging to the diagonal and cardinal crosses are important for analysis. A diagonal cross looks like an "X" and a cardinal cross looks like a "+" sign. The date 19.05.2011 is located on the cardinal cross, which is significant. When you click on this date, High appears in Gannzilla. We conclude that in our case, 19.05.20011, is the date of the end of the rise, and the pair should start descending.

P.S. The desired date, highlighted by the red square on the chart.

ZetM:

I've started to learn how to work with Quadrant 9, based on the material in the branch. Thanks to the author of the branch. Here's the first thing I learned...))

The first rule that Gunn introduced for using Square-9 is that the numbers belonging to the diagonal and cardinal crosses are important for analysis. A diagonal cross looks like an "X" and a cardinal cross looks like a "+" sign. The date 19.05.2011 is located on the cardinal cross, which is significant. When you click on this date, High appears in Gannzilla. We conclude that in our case, 19.05.20011, is the date of the end of the rise, and the pair should start descending.

P.S. The desired date, marked in red square on the chart.

I asked you about it ... I see that you're at the same level of knowledge of Gandzilla as I am)

You have 19.05.2011 located where it is because of "date"-"start", i.e. by default, if you enter another date there, "19.05.2011" will change its location.

High always appears when the cell is clicked once. Press it several times.

How to work with him? Misha777 seems to be the only one here who knows. I say hello to him and invite him to visit.

Hello!

Yes, you're right...)))) Tried it now, given your comments, and it came out that way. But, so interesting it's just creepy...))))