Gunn, astromechanics. Forecasts, discussion - page 96

Mihon posted the correct Gunn emblem here... I can't find it here again...(it may have been deleted) it has helped me enough.

ArtemHUMMER:
strangerr,did you come up with the fan-building system you posted on page 82 yourself?

(.... I consulted him sometimes) And so all by my own hands and head!

xudoy58142:
Mihon posted the correct Gunn emblem here... I can't find it here again...(it may have been deleted) it has helped me enough.

I can put it in my inbox.

Can you answer one question--or provide a link to material--what the emblem is and how to apply it. at least briefly.Be kind:)

ArtemHUMMER:
Can you answer one question--or provide a link to material--what this emblem is and how to apply it.At least in brief.Be kind:)

I sent the emblem in a private message... how it works is not written anywhere and it is unlikely that anyone will tell...

The first thing to pay attention to... the square is the father... (he therefore obeys the circle...) (this is the second) and the triangle is the son... and the father teaches the son... -- and third, respectively... Gunn has repeatedly talked about the importance of 90-180-360 angles... this is also important... well, don't forget where you should start and where you should end to calculate dates))

my AUDUSD breakdown

I think it's going to be...

xudoy58142:

my AUDUSD breakdown

I think it's going to be...

some random set of red and green squares. I can't find the logic behind their construction, please enlighten me if you can.

Vlad72:

some random set of red and green squares. I can't find the logic behind their construction, enlighten me if you can.

that's how I work with a square... and it doesn't mean it's RIGHT!!!

xudoy58142:

I sent the emblem in a private message... how it works is not written anywhere and it is unlikely that anyone will tell...

The first thing to pay attention to... the square is the father... (he therefore obeys the circle...) (this is the second) and the triangle is the son... and the father teaches the son... -- and third, respectively... Gunn repeatedly talked about the importance of angles 90-180-360... this is also important... well, don't forget where to start and where to end to calculate dates))

Thanks for the emblem .

xudoy58142:

I work this way with a square... and that does NOT mean it's RIGHT!!!

it's understandable, but a lot of squares is not good either. What do you say about the trend audusd start from 17.03.2011. The trend was quite prolonged and how many squares there were that would not show correctly. Try your method on this trend.