[Archive! - page 583

Svinozavr:

What depression? What are you talking about?! To perform the servile feat of existence every day? Being a slave to someone else's depressing fantasies?

Fuck it!!! ))) Mytishchi vodko-drinking. Boston is far away...

That's a fancy way of putting it. I'll have to think it over.

leonid553:

It is also suitable to buy some instrument in mt4, for example oil with a margin - the whole for the entire deposit by the end of the next week! The thrill is guaranteed!

--------------------------------

Chart of multi-year seasonal trends for CL oil(QM - LightSweet) at the end of January:

(5, 15 and 28 year averages according to the MRSI seasonal website)

That's our way. It's both tasty and beautiful. ) We'll think about it. Thank you, Leonid.

alexeymosc:
That's a florid way of putting it. I'll have to think about it.
? What's convoluted? The old testament with a new syllable.

alexeymosc:
That's a florid way of putting it. You have to think it through.

To understand what is written you need to commit an act of Mytishchi vodka drinking.

911:

To understand what has been written you need to commit an act of Mytishchi vodka drinking.
The Boston Tea Party doesn't work. Mm-hmm.

That's what I thought. There's an over-the-top postmodernism in every post.

And I quit smoking yesterday.

sever31:

In that case, IMHO, you just MUST become a regular on this site for the first time!!! :-)

They don't write there in vain that the main thing is not to give up momentarily, but to refrain from smoking at least for half-year, then desire to smoke at all disappears, as they write that there is no craving at all, including when hungry or tipsy, also psychological addiction and the habit disappears, like to spend time with cigarette ... etc.

sever31:

And I quit every Thursday - until Saturday. Saturday night - five litres of beer + a packet of cigarettes - standard.

Roman.:

In that case, IMHO, you just MUST become a regular on this site for the first time!!! :-)

They don't write there for nothing that the main thing is not to give up momentarily but to refrain from smoking at least for half a year, then desire to smoke at all disappears, as they write that there is no craving at all, including when hungry or tipsy, also psychological dependence and the habit disappears, like to spend time with cigarette ... etc.

Quitting smoking is easy, I've done it many times).

I used to quit because I knew that I should. It was difficult, I could not quit for more than one day. Chewing gum, patches, electronic cigarettes, Alain Car, everything went with it.

But recently I've been noticing that they're about to kill me. My head hurts, I have a cigarette every half hour. It helps to think, you sit there, think of something, automatically go to the corridor and have a cigarette. Lately it feels like nicotine poisoning, like five cigarettes in a row, nauseating...

I haven't smoked for 24 hours now, everything's fine, I feel better. No cravings at all. When you remember that nauseating feeling... Ugh, gross.