[Archive! - page 586

moskitman:
Better now. There's a parachute left... )))
))) my dream. Losing weight... I mean, slowly losing weight to <100. Right now I'm around 110-114. And that's my temporary withdrawal from reality, emergency stop-cock, "gas release" lever - I'm boxing. Resumed training after 12 years of alienation and existential masochism.

alexeymosc:
)) my dream. Losing weight... I mean, slowly losing weight to <100. Right now I'm around 110-114. And that's my temporary withdrawal from reality, emergency stop-cock, "gas release" lever - I'm boxing. Resumed training after 12 years of alienation and existential masochism.

How tall are you?

911:

How tall are you?

Oh, there's interest already. ) I've been 183 since high school.

Nah, I feel fine, it's just that there are all sorts of weight restrictions on extreme sports.

alexx_v:

No, that's another conclusion: if you don't want to fuck, don't torture your ass (c) popular wisdom

So all this talk about "before the first drink" is a way of retreating from the beginning, i.e. when, for example, one has to give up smoking but does not really want to do it. When a person wants to and does, he does not give a damn about all these allegedly nicotine addictions and other official and unofficial excuses. To adjust to a new way, a new lifestyle without cigarettes - a week, maximum two, after the same period of time the smell of smoke will seem repulsive and unnatural, immediately remember some woman from say a queue for it is important where or for what, but which silently resented the fact that you, being there the same smoking and thus causing her and the other inconvenience, for you will finally realize on their skin, that it really creates discomfort.

In general, you snakes, you'll get nowhere, Vovka decided he doesn't want to smoke and that's it, he won't smoke, no matter what you sing )

Thanks, Sasha. I don't smoke and that's it. I've had 3 litres of beer and no cravings (well... I just want to go out into the corridor, stand around )). My brother smoked, came to visit, I almost choked on the stench.

In general, quitting smoking is like opening a lucrative, long-term deal, with the transfer of diseases to B/S.

alexeymosc:
)) my dream. Losing weight... I mean, slowly losing weight to <100. Right now I'm around 110-114. And that's my temporary exit from real life, emergency stop-cock, "gas release" lever - I'm boxing. I've started training again after 12 years of estrangement and existential masochism.

You could try sumo) What's the point of losing weight?

I was in the army back then... They recruited graduates of the Faculty of Mechanics with shovels and pitchforks - they loved the thesis about the "ever-increasing role of the party's leadership, tending towards zero in the long term" :)

Nah, Medvedev doesn't belong there. Not a strategist.