[Archive! - page 497

>

>

SProgrammer:
...Bastard, these freedom-loving pensioners. Their brains are gone, but they're still helping...
Greetings to the young Stutzers from the freedom-loving pensioners!
But you're not quite right about whining and idleness. Of course, it's cool to farce in the Canary Islands or Goa, but I can no longer afford it, and in my youth was not into it. But a couple or three firms have opened and untwisted (as everyone on the forum from the generation between yours and mine). The penultimate one, by the New Year, is launching a 1,000-ton refrigerating plant with railway access roads on its land in the city. It took them eight years, but they got it done. Certainly there are no swimming pools and mulatto, but people don't grieve.

P.S. A couple of notes:
- You and I were on a first-name basis back in the pre-Ban times, so there is no need to "tell me off", nothing has changed.
- A tropical climate is fraught with a lot of troubles, believe me. Look for a cooler place.

granit77:
- A tropical climate is fraught with a lot of trouble for a midlander, believe me. Look for a cooler place.

What kind of trouble? - Can you be more specific?

I have chronic bronchitis, which gets worse in the spring and fall. I think I'd be better off living somewhere warmer.

joo:

What kind of trouble? - Can you be more specific?

I have chronic bronchitis, which gets worse in spring and autumn. And I think I would be better off living somewhere warmer.

Warmer, yes, like the subtropics or even further north. But the tropics are rarely good for adults. 30...35 degrees and 100% humidity. Kidneys crumble, liver protests, heart and blood vessels malfunction from excessive strain. Plus tropical fevers of unclear origin, all sorts of parasites, giardia, for instance.
But the main thing, elevated and unusual for the Europeans level of insolation, with prolonged exposure provokes development of any rudiments of oncology, with which in the middle belt, you could live to a ripe old age.
The problem with children is reversed, as children and teenagers are growing rapidly, getting stronger and healthier. Although they also fall ill with all the infections that occur there, they are easier for adults to bear.

>

PapaYozh:
Churov's list

Working for the party in power - making award lists) Minus to Yavlinsky and apple.

Figar0:

Working for the ruling party

Nothing lasts forever under the moon.

granit77:
Greetings to the young Stutzers from the freedom-loving pensioners!
Yesterday I stood in the hypermarket in front of the counter (or what should I call that long wall?) with men's pants and remembered him (SProgrammer). But he is wrong, it was good: when you needed panties you bought them, but you had to remember the size. But now you have to think about which panties to buy.