[Archive! - page 495

nadya:
And if you imagine Prokhorov as the president, how quickly will he organize it, in your opinion?

It would not be possible to do it quickly, not many people have any idea what kind of infrastructure this all has become covered with. It's a whole city, both in terms of the number of people involved and the amount of space, with complex logistics and interconnections.

But something could be partially removed somewhere in the course of the year.

I would, for example, make some bodies of state power "itinerant", e.g. the Duma, the Federation Council.... One convocation, for example, in Novgorod, the next in Vladivostok, etc. Deputies will at least see the country they rule in, the infrastructure of these cities will develop, the transport infrastructure will be improved, and the financial activity will stop in Moscow. Then the number of those who want to be in a rubber band will be reduced.

Mischek:

I propose a bet. Included. 1. Putin will wish us a happy new year 2. Putin will win the elections.

Will there be any? (I mean elections).

PapaYozh:

Will there be any? (I mean elections)

yes

Mischek:

yes

If we are asked to choose Putin from Putin, it is not an election ;)

PapaYozh:

If we are asked to choose Putin from Putin, it is not an election ;)

In short, the candidates are registered and known, shall we argue?

PapaYozh:

If we are asked to choose Putin from Putin, it's not an election ;)

You are just a little bit overeager) It used to be that you could elect Leonid Brezhnev out of Brezhnev alone, but now it's not like that for us. And this is not only the merit of information technology, but in principle partly the scolding of our government.

Mischek:

In short, the candidates are registered and known, shall we argue?
What's there to argue about? Unfortunately, it's all too predictable.

Mischek:

Anyway, the candidates are registered and known, shall we argue?

I'll pass.

PapaYozh:

I'll pass.

Pity ((