[Archive! - page 606

MetaDriver:
Yeah. Didn't help much. :) I'll have to translate the comments.
Volodya. There's nothing to translate. Well, it's a grey world, all black and white, all vintage. And there's orange. What? Nothing special. Young people having fun. Theirs.

Svinozavr:
Volodya. There's nothing to translate there. Well, it's a grey world, all black and white, all vintage. And there's orange. What? Nothing special. Young people having fun. Theirs.
All right, then. If it's nothing, then I won't.

Peter. That's not fair at all. You deleted your post while I was trying to figure out what to say. Well, I can't stop now, so I'm gonna answer to nothing. :)
Svinozavr:

Yeah. Kids are like that - alternative.

I've got into history, as much as I've pissed her off (although I haven't prevented her from doing so, but I'd rather study sewage than history). But I can't get over how she communicates with her kids, that's exactly like me. :)

MetaDriver:
Peter. That's not fair. You deleted your post while I was trying to figure out what to say to you. Well, I can't stop now, so I'm gonna answer to nothing. :)

Yeah. Kids are like that - alternative.

I've got into history, and I didn't freak out about it (although I didn't mind, but I'd rather study sewage than history). But I can't get over how she communicates with her kids, that's exactly like me. :)

А... that's bullshit. Sorry, though. Woodstock is sacred.

EHHHHH. Goodbye, the best forum on Runet.

(I drowned in dough).

911:

EHHHHH. Goodbye, the best forum on Runet.

(I drowned in dough).

Come back when the sea dries up. ))

Why does the suggestion make me shudder: "Smoke?!"

It's 3am, the perimeter of the UEHK, shifts of posts from the first to the 10th post, the young are replaced by a shift of old-servicemen, I was on the rookie shift (the last 30 hours I slept 1-2 hours our turn to "sleep", 3-4 hours), passed the first post, one of the grandfathers wanted a smoke: "Smoke?", it didn't concern the young, they smoked for 5-7 minutes, passed 2-3 posts (15-20 minutes). "Smoke?!" the second grandfather shouted, they smoked (the same amount as before). And then they "smoked" almost every post until the end of the rest shift. The sergeant-in-charge came to the guardhouse: "Let's smoke and go to the post!

Quit smoking?

Sanya, have you been inhaling or are you sniffing? )))

Are you on duty tonight?