[Archive! - page 503

Mathemat:
Misha, I've long suspected that it's time for you to become a moderator. Or do you prefer to be a grey cardinal?

No way. No way in hell. I'd rather shout "Satraps"))

I had nothing to do with it. I'm the editor of the wall newspaper.

Mathemat:

The moderator disagreed that the vagina is the most beautiful part of a woman's body. That's why he deleted the post.

I don't agree either, by the way.

Lech, what do you think is the most beautiful part of a woman's body? - It's not the tits (ugh, mammary glands).

joo:
Lech, what do you think is the most beautiful part of a woman's body? - Not the tits (ugh, the mammary glands).

the subject of boobs is not covered

Mischek:

the subject of boobs is not covered
That's why I'm asking...

joo:
That's why I'm asking...

It should be disclosed in a way that would be both beautiful and moderators do not strain . Show me how?

Mischek:

It should be disclosed in a way that would be both beautiful and moderators would not be bothered. Show me how?
Come on, show me. I'm a big connoisseur of female beauty.

joo:
Come on, show me. I am a great connoisseur of female beauty.

Mathemat:

The moderator disagreed that the vagina is the most beautiful part of a woman's body. That's why he deleted the post.

I don't agree either, by the way.

By the way. A cunt's cunt *should* be flat. You, as an adherent of rigorous mathematics, should confirm, this, a rather curious natural misunderstanding.

joo:
By the way. A cunt's cunt *should* be flat. You, as an adherent of rigorous mathematics, should confirm, this, a rather curious natural misunderstanding.

Andrew, let's not go.

Mischek:

The subject of boobs is still, to my deepest regret, unresolved....