[Archive! - page 245

Mischek:

President Medvedev in a meeting last Saturday with his supporters:

he's already an "acting president".

Mischek:

And now again.

"I believe that we should all exude positive energy. If a person is not smiling, there is something wrong with them. And in that sense, no matter how serious and cool we are, we still have to smile. I make this request to all of you."

Can I not smile even though he has something wrong?

Mischek:

Now again, look -

"I believe we should all exude positive energy. If a person is not smiling, there is something wrong with them. And in that sense, no matter how serious and cool we are, we still have to smile. I make this request to all of you."

Half the country has "something wrong" . A pensioner has no money for food, no free medicines. AND STILL SMILE.

PapaYozh:
Can I not smile even though he has something wrong?

I'll get banned. Smile

Mischek:
Get banned. Smile
No joke.
In Bryansk the other day, a "pussycat" ran over a mother and a girl at a crossing, killing the girl to death. People got angry, came out to a rally, demanded her arrest and trial. And they tried to hush it up - the bitch is the mistress of the State Traffic Safety Inspectorate officer's son, she works there herself, her father is a retired policeman, her car has old Belarusian numbers, she is 20 years old, four months of driving experience.
So from the second day they started to clean the forums, they were cutting the threads alive, Yandex stopped indexing threads on Bryansk forums, the girl was guarded and taken to hospital.
And the people who at the repeat rally tried to tell the reporters from the central channels what was being done in the city were accused of an unsanctioned rally and thrown in the clink. The radio reported that extremists and provocateurs who were trying to defame the authorities were detained. They're looking for the driver who uploaded the video on the internet.
So pack a suitcase just in case.

granit77:

There was a decision point. My son's first year of school. We thought long and hard about graduating here. We regretted it a long time ago.

granit77:
No joke.
They're looking for the driver who posted the video on the internet.
So get a suitcase ready just in case.

Victor, you're not writing this from Bryansk ip, I hope? :)

Mischek, if you're that driver, there's only enough time to grab a ready-made suitcase :)

I don't regret it anyway. There's a bet and a chaff and a cherry orchard here. I was still in the Soviet Union, when some stubborn policeman came to me at the transfer point in Gander, saying: "Don't you want to be free? Canadian residency permit, allowance, etc.? ? But I was like, "I'd love to, but I can't. You know, I'm flying with the whole family, how can I deprive a child of the joy of meeting his classmates, or leave my mother-in-law without presents? Sorry, brother policeman, next time.
Believe it or not, I barely got away with it :))

granit77:
I still don't regret it. There's a bet, a chaff, and a cherry orchard. When I was in the Soviet Union I was approached by a stubborn policeman in Gander at the transfer point: "Don't you want to be free? Canadian residency permit, allowance, etc.? ? But I was like, "I wish I could, but I can't. You know, with the whole family, how can I deprive a child of the joy of meeting his classmates, my mother-in-law without gifts? Sorry, brother policeman, next time.
Believe it or not, I barely got away with it :))

Not repulsed, but bailed, promising success at the next meeting, imho.

I believe

I just read in the ticker (Russia 24): "In Bryansk, a child has been hit again at a pedestrian crossing. "