[Archive! - page 392

moskitman:

Meanwhile, Russian Prime Minister Vladimir Putin yesterday submitted to the CEC all the necessary documents for registration as a presidential candidate, Izvestia has reported. The CEC will now check the papers for authenticity within five days.

P.S. Guess the result

Probably more bureaucracy - and they won't accept it the first time.....

Mathemat:

But there are about 10 cities in Germany - this one is not clear. Why would there be 10 Russian embassies in Germany?

There are consulates in virtually every major city, I know for sure there are ones in Munich, Leipzig, Hamburg. Probably somewhere else...

mathematical proof(?!) of the election rigging theorem (read only to mathematicians)... )))

moskitman:

Meanwhile, Russian Prime Minister Vladimir Putin yesterday submitted to the CEC all the necessary documents for registration as a presidential candidate, Izvestia has reported. The CEC will now check the papers for authenticity within five days.

P.S. Guess the result

He did not declare a Volga GAZ-21 car. Will be removed from the list of candidates.

Not for authenticity, by the way, but for compliance with reality. And it is not the documents that are checked, but the information submitted. For authenticity they check the lists and signatures of the "support group", in which the nominee of the "party" does not need - oh, how! :)

Nabiulin: the number of small and medium-sized cities will shrink

http://www.newsland.ru/news/detail/id/839176/

tara:

He did not declare a Volga GAZ-21. Will be excluded from the candidate lists.

By the way, it is not for authenticity, but for validity. And it is not the documents that are checked, but the information submitted. The lists and signatures of the "support group" that the nominee of the "party" does not need are checked for authenticity - oh, how! :)

I simply quoted and cited the source.

moskitman:
I simply quoted and cited the source.

So did I answer Izvestia's question? :(

serferrer:

Nabiulin: the number of small and medium-sized cities will shrink

http://www.newsland.ru/news/detail/id/839176/

This is a completely natural process - not anybody's fault. The fish look where the water is deeper, and the man where the pay is better.

She is right to say that if small towns do not find their niche in the economic life of the country, cannot feed themselves, then people will leave these towns. This does not apply to villages, collective farms, farms. A certain and sufficient minimum of the population will remain there - someone has to plough the land and grow agricultural goods, which means that this niche will never be empty.

joo:

This does not apply to villages, collective farms or farms. A certain and sufficient minimum of the population will remain there - someone has to plough the land and grow agricultural goods, which means that this niche will never be empty.

If we join the WTO, the rest of our agriculture will be ruined.