[Archive! - page 387

I see, gentlemen, that revolutions follow the same script.

The orange ribbons have already happened. and this is not a creative solution, but a well-tested PR technique.

The same thing will happen soon.

But it's one thing to vote for the President and get re-elected.

It's another thing to promote a party.

Mischek:
Well, not everyone is as lucky as you.
No, it's not luck - it's something else.
Do you think I've spent 4 years engineering around Krasnodar (and not only) with antennas in the cold (PEMS measuring) and catching X-rays in the lab and begging for ventilators from neighbours for resuscitation because I ...lt likes it?

moskitman:
No, it's not a dope, it's something else.
You think I spent 4 years as an engineer in Krasnodar (and not only) with antennas in the cold (PEMiN measured) and caught X-rays in the lab and ventilators from neighbours for resuscitation because I ... fuck it - all for a fee, all in the family.

Good for you, all with your own hands and all in the house, all in the house, you're a sight to behold.

While other mazuriks were getting everything for free, take whoever you want, be it the freeloader granite, or the head mathematician, or Papa urchin, or that young sergeyev, the freeloaders in a word.

I don't want to talk about that shit with the patch on his head, bloodsucker.

You're the one we're all counting on.

sergeev:

it's going to be the same soon...

...you've got a lot on your tongue.

What are the problems? For example the use of swastikas is banned, it's not a problem to ban ribbons either. Apart from that, if white ribbons appear, then there will be those who like to fight with grey ribbons, and there will be punks for all the hippies.

Mischek:

You did it all with your own hands and everything in the house, you're a sight to behold.

While other mazuriks were getting everything for free, take whoever you want, be it the freeloader granite, or the head mathematician, or Papa urchin, or that young sergeyev, the freeloaders in a word.

I don't want to talk about that shit with the patch on his head, bloodsucker.

We're all depending on you, you little unicorn...

Appeal to the audience? Playing to the audience? Ass... what's his ...lism? for nothing.
I'm trying to make you understand, in plain Russian, that only a very few lucky people manage to combine a hobby and income. For the rest, it's one thing or the other.

He's gone off the rails... You've run out of arguments? It's not the first time you've run out of arguments.

Integer:

And what are the problems? For example, the use of swastikas is banned, so it's not a problem to ban ribbons either. Apart from that, if white ribbons appear, there will be those who like to fight with grey ribbons, there will be punks for all the hippies.

By good I mean civilized. Without throwing bottles at the police, smashing shop windows and shouting in squares that makes the authorities sweat and lose control.

It is difficult to ban, but it doesn't matter; no one will enforce the ban. The cops won't, they don't need it for nothing. You can force the police, they will, but they are few in number and it is not feasible in everyday life.

Other special units won't be involved, never.

Even if at least 10 percent of the people in Moscow will have ribbons, no one will touch them, and the authorities will get the statistics. And quietly, without any panic, they will draw some conclusions for the future.

Integer:

What are the problems? The use of swastikas, for example, is banned, so is the banning of ribbons. Apart from that, if white ribbons appear, then there will be those who like to fight with grey ribbons, and there will be punks for all the hippies.

for not washing their white ribbons in time.

moskitman:

Appeal to the audience? Playing to the audience? Ass...what's his ...lism? for nothing.
I'm trying to convey the idea, in plain Russian and in darned English, that only a very few lucky people manage to combine a hobby and income. For the rest, it's one thing or the other.

he went off the rails... Shomla, no more arguments? And it's not the first time, by the way, when you have nothing to say, you get a load of shit.

Shit, Andrei, I'm not fucking interested, I'm sorry.

I'm a shit, a postman, a lapusoosun, a mass moderator, etc.

Recorded after the riots in Manezhnaya Square in December 2010

They invented ribbons, hit them with a howitzer and no more problems.

>