[Archive! - page 386

Mischek:

Everyone produces something, services, advertising, information, etc.

Don't try to bullshit me or dodge the question.

in this case information.

Great idea. I'll join you. tomorrow I'll be driving around moscow with a ribbon)))

moskitman:
information in such a case.

what kind of information?

Mischek:
which one?
Different. Sometimes statistical, but more often organisational: managerial, planning and, of course, of limited distribution. I ensure the activities of the structural subdivision. And you, comrade, why are you interested? You're not from the militia, by any chance? Or are you a postman?

moskitman:
Different. Sometimes statistical, but more often organisational: managerial, planning and, of course, of limited distribution. I ensure the activities of the structural subdivision. And you, comrade, why are you interested? You wouldn't be from the militia, by any chance? Or are you a postman?

No, I'm Schreibicus.

Mischek:
ta ni, I'm Shreibicus.
What a colleague (in information production)...
That's it? That's how you feed your family?

moskitman:
What a colleague (in information production)...
and that's it? That's how you feed your family?

they don't need much

The strange thing is...

I went to the shop, I had to buy some bread and such, and I saw a rat running around, not afraid of anybody, not the customers, not the sellers, not the shopkeepers, not even their roof.

- How's that? - I ask.

- 'Normal,' replies the pretty girl. - It's always like that with us.

- What's that? Rats running around?

- Yeah, why? Is your rice chewed up, man? Or a bottle of vodka gone?

I didn't know what to say...

Mischek:
They don't need much

Yeah, yeah, yeah... And there's also something to catch up on (because I'm distracting), 2 lemons are long gone, and ducks and mushrooms aren't for sale even though the pictures seem nice, and anger at life from there, and a frantic search for blame, and a screwed up country...

Why don't they do something?

moskitman:

Yeah, yeah, yeah... And there's also something to catch up on (because I'm distracting), 2 lemons are long gone, and ducks and mushrooms aren't for sale even though the pictures seem nice, and anger at life from there, and a frantic search for blame, and a screwed up country...

Why don't you get busy?

Well, not everyone is as lucky as you.

Fate, it chooses the worthy ones