[Archive! - page 396

leonid553:

Churov is clearly no good at arithmetic

He can't even count from a helicopter.

How could he be trusted to count tens of millions of votes?

It was a joke, mersi - just about his counting ability.

---------------------------------------

However - that's why he was appointed - because he counts so "well"!

leonid553:

However - that's why he was appointed, because he thinks so "well"!

In our country this function is performed by Belstat with a score of 11 out of 10. Where they get the published figures and how they associate them is known only to them and B.G. and maybe to his local deputy ))

TheXpert:
In our country this function is fulfilled by Belstat with a score of 11 out of 10. Where they get the published figures from and how they link them together is known only to them and B.G. and maybe his local deputy ))
Wait, democracy will come to you and there will be even more amazement.

At least in your country they are just crooks and thieves :) . In ours, they are also stupid and can think for themselves with great difficulty.

granit77:
I, thank God, don't need those rules any more. I was about to get off my ass and go to an authorized rally tomorrow, but within a day it turned out that the approval had been cancelled, because it suddenly turned out that even earlier that same Lenin Square had been reserved by the Nashi movement and the Society for the Protection of Stray Animals.
I'd have survived the Nashi movement somehow, but the stray animals got under my skin :))
Now I can safely "lie alone in the bushes".

Moskitman:
how was it? no casualties or destruction?
Fuck you, dear granit! I did not get to warm my ass on the sofa. Although there was no destruction in our city. But there were casualties.
The weather's disgusting. I've bought a beer and some uncut almonds (I recommend them), and I'm walking home, past the square, where two dozen Nashists, who have taken away the opposition's agreement, are wobbling sluggishly. I stop, explain to them where they should go, and in satisfaction sit down to drink the dark, viscous, rich, natural, just malt and water, local beer. At that time, fifteen hundred protesters peacefully dissolved the pro-Nashists in their masses and held a full-fledged rally on the square in support of the abolition of the elections. There were songs, dances, and empty pieces of cotton paper instead of posters (a cool idea). They buzzed for two hours, and when they began to disperse, the OMON held three or four dozen people for the report, and I thought that the show was over.

But no! An hour later my daughter calls: "Daddy, they took me away! "Daddy, I've been taken! Right outside my house! A kilometre from the square!" And the phone goes off. I get ready, I go to the police station, her 10-year-old daughter is alone in a locked flat.
They told me she was nowhere to be found, we hadn't taken her away, etc. etc. They wouldn't let me inside. They wouldn't let me in, the boss hung up, the officer on duty shrugged his shoulders.
I call the officer on duty in the city and make a statement about a missing person, saying that people in plain clothes had been kidnapped and taken away in an unknown direction.
Twenty minutes later my daughter is released and the search warrant officer flies out with her and begs me to write a statement that the man has been found, otherwise the case will be hung up. Gladly I write it and off we go.

It turned out that the whole Criminal Investigation Department of the Sovetsky district of Bryansk was on the job from 12 to 17 filming the rally, following the protesters in civilian cars and literally detaining them on the doorsteps of their flats. My daughter was apprehended by a lieutenant colonel who got his fat ass out of his easy chair for such an exciting adventure.
It's scary to imagine that half a day's worth of CID was not working in the city .

Sadly, there will be no legal sequel, these fools (three girlfriends) signed the slipped protocols that they yelled and waved banners at the rally, that they knew the rally was illegal, that they heard the announcements through the megaphone, that they were detained right at the rally and that they have no claims.
Now they will pay the fine. And I was already licking my head about the illegal detention, the investigative committee and the internal security service. They wouldn't do anything to those cops, but they would write a couple of packs of explanatory notes. And they would have put a couple of ticks in my personnel file, which would have meant terms of ranks, positions, bonuses, etc.

TheXpert:
At least with you it's just crooks and thieves :) . With us, they are also stupid and can think for themselves with great difficulty.

Don't be fooled, crooks, thieves and bureaucrats are pretty much the same everywhere.

Or are you ready to trade for our democratic ones?

granit77:

Happy to write and off we go.

Unfortunately, there will be no legal continuation, these fools (three girlfriends) signed the slipped protocols that they shouted and waved banners at the rally, that they knew the rally was illegal, that they heard the announcements through the megaphone, that they were detained right at the rally and that they have no claims.

Now they will pay the fine. And I was already lashing out at the illegal detention, the Investigative Committee and the Internal Security Service. They wouldn't have done anything to those cops, but they would have written a couple of letters of explanation. They would have put a couple of ticks in their personnel files, and this would have meant terms of ranks, posts, bonuses, etc.

People with their heads don't go to events like this.

Sorry, nothing personal.

P.S. So was the rally announced or not?

It's scary to imagine that there was no criminal investigation for half a day in the city.

Where's the data from? Have you seen the bulletins? The staffing list?

granit77:

Fuck you, dear granit!

Well, that's okay.

The process is going on and that's good.

I didn't think there would be a hundred in Moscow. I thought if 50 "expressed a desire", God forbid 20 would come.

Now the crooks are pushing a new version: "The whole event was invented by genius Poo".

Swetten:

People with heads don't go to events like this.

What else don't people with heads do?