[Archive! - page 383

Mathemat:

What do you think can be done? After all, it's fucked up (in four months).

In 2 months, 28 days.

They don't seem to know what to do.

The idea was to bring the voters of United Russia out against the rally against the election results.

The idea was to bring out the voters of United Russia, adults, military personnel in civilian clothes, cadets in civilian clothes, state employees in uniform and so on. They turned out children. It's fucked up.

Now it looks like they're going to try and tighten the screws a bit.

nuts? 3 months in advance? unlikely.

Mischek:

It's one gang. Our multi-party system over the last 10 years has been partly virtual.
Multiparty is no solution either, I think a two-party system with abstract non-specific names is optimal, so as not to speculate on names, but to fight only with sticking ideologies that can enthrall the masses. The parties should be equal in the number of leaders recognised by the people. Examples abound.

Stop smoking already, men! I can't tear myself away from this thread all day long - and I've got work to do. :(

Многопартийность тоже не выход, я думаю, оптимальным является двухпартийная система [бла-бла-бла]

Yeah, about the same as in the Republic of Tajikistan.

joo:
... and there's still work to be done. :(
stop working! (it's time to earn)

On Saturday, 4,000 people have already confirmed their participation in social media for a rally "agreed" with the authorities on Revolution Square.

But the authorities only agreed on 300 !

moskitman:

You've got to stop working.)

moskitman:
Quite right. But how can you make money when there's such tempting smoking - you can't tear yourself away.

Well, show me what kind of weed you have, then.

P.S. Damn, I'm sick of the forum being slow and constantly relogging.