[Archive! - page 380

Сообщение интернет-департамента пресс-службы Президента

7 December 2011, 15:45

About the glitch in Dmitry Medvedev's Twitter account.

Tonight, an incorrect retweet of one of Medvedev's tweets appeared on Dmitry Medvedev's Twitter account. An inspection revealed that during a routine password change, an employee responsible for technical maintenance of the account had inadmissibly tampered with the @MedvedevRussia feed. The culprits will be punished.

That's a fairy tale, and here's a fable.

All that is needed is to declare the election null and void. Yes, it's a gigantic new cost, but that's the price of a Kremlin residency for one of the tandems now.

If there had been no carousels with write-ins, practically all the parties that passed would have had comparable percentages. And there would have been five parties instead of four. That is real parliamentarism.

The CPRF faction would have been the largest, of course, but it certainly would not have had a majority, much less a constitutional one.

joo:

He is going to double the maternity capital. He will double the pension for pensioners. And everything will be fine.

And later, he will take it back, under some plausible pretext.....

He no longer has the credit to engage in populism.

Mathemat:

And the CPRF, of course, will go to the polls. So much for "hello 1996"...

Pu will not be able to win the election the first time around without doing something extraordinary. And he only has 4 months of time. And stealing votes will now be much more difficult.

No, they won't let Zyug in, it's suicide

pushing against Yavlinsky is the only way out, for the majority Yavlinsky is even worse

Mathemat:
He no longer has the credit for populism.
I don't know - I don't know. The electorate in Russia is not so rich and well-fed as to turn their faces away from such "bones" tossed from the lord's shoulder. So such a "beggarly gesture" could well get away with it.

Mathemat:

All you have to do is to declare the election null and void.

Absolutely not. That would be the end of it.

Mischek:

Absolutely not. That would be the end of it.

I agree. It would be tantamount to admitting defeat.

Mischek: to push him against Yavlinsky, the only way out, for the majority Yavlinsky is even worse.

Well, yes, say, for an Ivanovo "vegetable" Yavlinsky is something completely incomprehensible, because he is an intellectual, speaks in incomprehensible words and promises no sausages.

No, they will not let Zyuga in, it is suicide.

They will not let him to the presidency - how? It has never happened before, and now all of a sudden they will not let him in?

I agree. It is tantamount to admitting defeat.

Well, that's fucked up. I don't know what the tandem can come up with (pardon me, Pu alone) to keep Zyug out of power. That's the real problem.

The forum is glitching hard. Posts are not being sent, or multiple copies of a post are being sent. It keeps unlogging. What the hell? - I cleared cookies and cache, same thing.

Mathemat:

Well, yes, for an Ivanovo "vegetable" Yavlinsky is something completely incomprehensible, because he is an intellectual, speaks in incomprehensible words and does not promise sausages.

They will not let him for presidency - how? It has never happened before, and then suddenly they won't let him in?

It's one gang. Multipartyism has been partly virtual for the last 10 years.