[Archive! - page 376

Sorry for the long text, an acquaintance from Moscow emotionally told me what he had seen. He's from Bryansk, from 'over there'.

Alexander *****
today at 2:35
This is P****C, friends. That is the word that most clearly, fully and succinctly reflects the essence of what I saw today at the Kiev railway station. I arrived to meet my friend around 9, when the main events at the rally in Moscow were unfolding, where 15 thousand young patriots, representing the Nashi movement, came out at the call of the heart and fond devotion to the ruling elite blah blah blah and other *****t... So at least 50 people out of those 15,000 were sitting in the waiting room waiting for their train to Bryansk. Later, they were joined by another group of guys in autumnal khaki overalls (I don't know another word for it - it's a very romantic image, with fallen leaf motifs) with graffiti on them - something like "the federal program - our shield" or "our defence" - in short, something fundamental and horrifying. The pumped-up guys joined the first group, which was predominantly young girls (which is correct). Disguised as a chocolate with coffee, I joined them and found out some fucking funny insider information: the youth (mostly girls) were hastily assembled by the vocational school students, out of 33 minors 12 !!!!!, were fed 3 times (the second time from fucking McDonalds!!!), though we didn't have time for dinner due to the RZD schedule *****)). Among the girls there was a local celebrity, who was heroically kicked in the head with a plastic drum, which the protesters took away from him - she's the victim and living proof of the protesters' animal aggression - gathered the cheerful girls with this uncomplicated suggestion - "guys, who wants to go on a free ride to Moscow, with meals? There was a woman of thirty with them, who was very worried about them and took them away from the most heated confrontations. The guys in the jumpsuits on closer inspection turned out to be a karate section with a coach!!!! That's b****, b****!!! Bitch, they're karate guys from Bryansk, you wankers!!!) With the coach, b-****!!! The coach didn't have the balls!?!? Or were you blackmailed into closing the section? All of them were strange, but everyone had a boundless loyalty and awareness of their importance in the eyes of Vladimir Vladimirovich. That is, the tandem was already a trio for them: "There is Vova, Dima and myself, who works directly for Vova and Dima. I am f***ing. Yes. Yes, you are." What else, when approached with the question "Are you from there?" they synchronously said: "We are here for the tour" - this after an hour of listening to me talk. Together they laughed, had fun playing crocodile. When it came to the protesters, they agreed that "there are people who can't be explained anything anymore!" I also learned that they are not paid. So they shit in their brains for free, b****? In connection with this I would like to appeal to parents - do not leave your children unattended, or else they will be ours.
And yes - what despicable lowlife must be to expose underage children to rallies, right after riot police? What kind of despicable person would have to be to say: 15 thousand people came out for the UR! Fucking grandpa and baba are sitting there, scraping the dustbin of provinces, vocational schools and first year students... From all over Russia - mothers. What the fuck is going on anyway? ))))

granit77:
Sorry for the long text, an acquaintance from Moscow emotionally told me what he had seen. He is from Bryansk, from the "out-of-towners".
In principle, history knows of cases where children have been mobilised. In 1945, for example.

PapaYozh:
In principle, history is renowned for the mobilisation of children. In 1945, for example.
The Hitler Youth...

>

moskitman:

You should be glad... that they're even asking.

there's one about you

>

Mischek:

Genius tale, genius script, genius performance.

>