[Archive! - page 236

Man, I'm not used to arguing for the sake of arguing.

I'm a cold-blooded gambler. Let's do it next weekend.

Mischek:

What's the matter with her feihui mother-in-law?

Let's argue.

I'm starting to argue.

You don't regret 100 rubles, do you? I don't, it's a fact.

I chose Tim, you have almost no choice, I did not look at the others, except for the first ten, there's no point in looking before a month, right ? So

The odds of both me and you winning are close to 50%, right? Right.

So each of us two for just a packet of cigarettes buys a ticket to a little ride.

But the ride doesn't work if one of us buys the ticket, so it has to be two of us, right? Right?

And you want to deprive me of the ride on those odds? That's unjustifiably cruel of you, but if you think I deserve it, have it your way, I'll take whatever you decide.

It's not sporting. You know what's sporting? You and I copy trades from the accounts we see as promising into our real accounts. Which one of us makes the highest percentage at the end of the championship on his real account, and he wins? Will that do?

joo:
It's not sporting. You know what's sporting? You and I copy trades from those accounts that we think are promising into our real accounts. Which one of us makes the highest percentage by the end of the championship on his real account wins? Will that do?

Of course not. That's not exactly sporty. That's business. I'm not a wounded man to copy from the championship )))

Friend . Andrew's sorry for 100 roubles. Let's argue with you. ?

Mischek:

My mother-in-law will make feijuhu jam and I'll dip bananas in it.

Sir!

Don't dip your banana in any feijuhua!

Mischek:

No, it's not. It's not sporty. It's businesslike. I'm not the wounded one to copy from the tournament.)

Friend . Andrew's sorry for 100 roubles. Let's argue with you. ?

I'm tired of writing comments. It all goes away.

My answer is go for it.

PapaYozh:
...Don't dip your banana in all that fajuja!
It's like one to one...

joo:

I'm tired of writing comments. it's all disappearing.

My answer is: go for it.

What are you missing? There's no way, we keep all your posts for history.

joo:

I'm getting tired of writing comments. it's all disappearing.

My answer: go for it.

Hooray

The rules are as follows.

We choose on a contestant, I put on "Tim" in the offer to Andrew TheXpert, the choice is saved.

I choose a contestant who has more equity at the end of the game and will not be withdrawn from the course, he won. 100 roubles for the loser.

Choose on whom you bet. At least for a few days.

joo:

I'm getting tired of writing comments. it's all disappearing.

If you write a comment, copy it before you hit ADD. It often helps, especially on a full moon.

granit77:
What have you lost? That's impossible, we keep all your posts for history.

That's right!

Let them argue and let the bears win the 100 roubles, because his neighbours won't let him collect aluminium in peace.

And from the winnings - let him collect them all in St. Petersburg! It's easy for him and pleasant for us!

;)