[Archive! - page 241

granit77:

Well, thank goodness someone knows about dumplings on this forum. Two at once! I'm going to drink to that good fortune.

Certainly, it is not Ural Dumplings, but command from my native steam locomotive technical school.
Third place in the final song polls on KVN sites.

>

"When I look at some people, it makes me want to hire the cheapest hitman. To kill them long and badly. "

Mischek:
"When I look at some people, it makes me want to hire the cheapest hitman. To kill them long and badly. "
Are you referring to space or my favourite team?

granit77:
Are you referring to space or to my favourite team?

)) That's what I was afraid of. Space, of course. Everyone's so overexcited, you could light a cigarette.

It was the last day of the full moon. A general vote decided to kill the forum.

It was the only thing they could agree on. The moderator, nicknamed "The Wisest", sat quietly on the sidelines and did not interfere with anything.

- Vote, he whispered quietly to himself. - As if it is your forum, like children...

But the wise man, who has seen much in his life, was about to receive a blow. The opinion of the owner coincided with the decision of the general meeting.

Mischek:
... But the wise man, who had seen much in life, was in for a shock. The opinion of the owner coincided with the decision of the general meeting

Nonsense. There is no such thing.

granit77:
Nonsense. There is no such thing.

Just kidding

>

What happened to deleting the correspondence?

Tantrik:
What happened to deleting the correspondence? Where do we go now?
right here in the smoke room and sh... fluttering.