[Archive! - page 238

joo:
I'm betting on enivid.
OK

Tantrik:

to the phenomenon of the nets adapting to me?
I don't know, hardly any more eating and catching accordingly in recent years . Probably protesting against the tandem.

Mischek:
I don't know, hardly any more eating and catching accordingly in recent years . Probably protesting against the tandem.

And what Sabaneyev had!!!

Tantrik:

And what Sabaneyev had!!!

I have a relatively old edition . Sometimes I pick it up and meditate ))

Mischek:

Hurrah

The rules are as follows.

We choose on the participant, I put on "Tim" in the offer to Andrey TheXpert, I save the choice.

If a player has more equity at the end of the game and is not eliminated, he wins. 100 roubles will be transferred to the loser.

Choose on whom you bet. At least for a few days.

Is there anyone else who would like to make money on the top. No need to write an advisor, no need to optimise for the Champ.

You choose anyone and go ahead.

Mischek:

Are there anyone else who wants to make money on the Championship? You don't need to write an EA, you don't need to optimise it for the Championship.

You choose anyone and go ahead.

Micha. Doesn't it seem wrong to you? The point is lost.

Svinozavr:
Misha. Don't you think it's a bit out of place? The essence is lost.

There's no point. It's boring as it is. At least it brings some excitement.

Mischek:

There's no substance to it. It's boring as it is. At least there's some excitement.
Forum 4 is changing. It's doomed to get away from the core and become a social network. The essence will move to the 5th. The logical end of the 4th will be online games in NFS, shooters, etc. with an exchange of opinions on the results of the game here.

Mischek:
Forum 4 is changing. It is doomed to get away from the essence and become a social network. The essence will move to the 5th. The logical end of the 4th will be networking games of NFS, shooters, etc. with sharing game results here.

Perhaps...

Let it be. Great value... ))) The leaves on the path are more valuable. Bicose ze sky from the blue - it's meix mi edge...

Mischek:
Forum 4 is changing. It is doomed to move away from the core and become a social network. The essence will move to the 5th. The logical end of the 4th will be networking games of NFS, shooters, etc. and sharing game results here.

Almost forgot. Avalanche will stay . And Lasso will stay in the Avalanche.