[Archive! - page 233

Mischek:

Masochist?

A communist?

Maybe you just ate something not fresh yesterday?

/ DaddyZu, we're with you. Put the crap democracy on the back burner./

Punks for Zyuganov.

And I'm for Lukashenko.

Tantrik:

that's where the fear is, and what will happen in 20 years' time. (Children will be told that the Three Noblemen were Communists!)

sever31:

/ DaddyZu, we're with you. Put the crap democracy on the back burner./

Punks for Zyuganov.

And I'm for Lukashenko.

If it were possible to "save" I would try Zhirik.

Tantrik: But what will happen in 20 years?

it will be so:

sever31:

If it were possible to "remain" I would try Zhirik.

There is nothing to try there - he is a showman, and he is fine with that, just as he is with those around him, up to the top government officials, and he does not need anything else, he is in his place

SZZY: I wonder why they need Chubais, for reasons unknown, he always plays the role of a "scapegoat", whatever he takes on (wherever he is appointed) huge funds will be involved with no effect at all

the beginning of the end of apple corporation?

LeMaxx 06.10.2011 10:09
The man a legend who was the backbone of apple passed away today. So the question is whether the decline will be temporary or systemic? + unclear presentation and further development strategy.

sever31:

/PapaZu, we're with you. Put the crap democracy on the back burner. /

Punks for Zyuganov.

==========

Don't touch the sore spots. I was salivating like a sucker when I heard about replacing transport tax with fuel deductions, and recently I had to hide a receipt from my wife for almost 20 grand in tax.
I really wanted someone to choke on it :))

granit77:
Don't touch the sore spots. I was a sucker when I heard about replacing transport tax with fuel deductions, and the other day I had to hide a receipt for almost 20 grand in tax from my wife.
I really wanted someone to choke on it :))
Don't buy a jeep. Your roads are all right.

Mischek:
You shouldn't buy jeeps. Your roads are all right.
Us?! I forget the last time the road was patched, and every winter I "clear" the snow with my car, or no neighbour will drive out. And this is the centre of the city, the suburbs are a separate story.