[Archive! - page 230

Bears, it's cooler than fishing, it's much more serious there ;)

Europa:
Bears, it's cooler than fishing, it's much more serious there ;)

No, thanks.

It's all clear to you...

Europa:
Are you in the championship?
Hilarious

snail09:
What are your criteria for determining who's high, maybe they've had too much to drink? There's one woman, I bet you know her, she'd say in two posts that I'm drunk...

I apologise profusely for the grades.

I'm just saying. By "poking" and incoherent speech.

On a ruler.

Nighty-night, everyone!

Smoking is bad for your health.

;)

Anthem.

Was really upset when it came back. I was! I thought. And then turned on (unplugged) my pussyfootedness.

! ) Once, back in the days of the Soviet Union was with his first wife at a birthday party. The company was peculiar. Merzlyakovka. The one at the conservatory. So - they were playing anthem. In a minor key. It was funny. Who knew that forever?

))) I was there too, apologized. Then I was told that my technique (piano) is better than that of D. Malikov. As it turned out it was him who was there. He even tried to sing.

You should drink less. I will probably put this wish in my grave.

I apologise profusely for the grades.

I'm just saying. By "poking" and incoherent speech.

On a ruler.

Nighty-night, everyone!

Smoking is bad for your health.

;)

Good night to you too, Michael, and good night to the next!

We'll quit smoking, don't you dawdle...

Profit will not fail you!

Svinozavr:

Anthem.

Was really upset when it came back. I was! I thought. And then turned on (unplugged) my pussyfootedness.

! ) Once, back in the days of the Soviet Union was with his first wife at a birthday party. The company was peculiar. Merzlyakovka. The one at the conservatory. So - they were playing anthem. In a minor key. It was funny. Who knew that forever?

))) I was there too, apologized. Then I was told that my technique (piano) is better than that of D. Malikov. As it turned out it was him who was there. He even tried to sing.

You should drink less. I will probably put this wish in my grave.

There you go, dear Peter! Once again you have told a story that requires a hundred grams to get to the bottom of. You are a master of such stories. And, in principle, I'm already beginning to understand your global sarcasm, I remember your woolly socks on the back of my laptop... When you responded to me with a mixture of bile, sarcasm, scepticism, well etc, you've already forgotten what it's like to be a newbie. You are wrong, tomorrow may be all, and where to go. But I like you all the same, why? You have a vital assertion that it is up to the strongest to survive. And if the weakest (inferior wins), so the laurels are his. There is no difference - it is the mind that wins! And everybody must understand it. You can easily continue the next sentence, can't you?

snail09:
There you go, dear Pyotr! Once again you've told a story you can't make sense of without a hundred grams. You are a master of such stories. And in principle I'm beginning to understand your global sarcasm, I remember your woolen socks on the back of my notebook... When you responded to me with a mixture of bile, sarcasm, skepticism, well etc, you've already forgotten what it's like to be a newbie. You are wrong, tomorrow may be all, and where to go. But I like you all the same, why? You have a vital assertion that it is up to the strongest to survive. And if the weakest (inferior wins), so the laurels are his. There is no difference - it is the mind that wins! And everybody must understand it. You can easily continue the next sentence, can't you?

? (puzzled)

However, 100g is a thought.