[Archive! - page 121

DDFedor:

Probably have to wait in this section. h ttp://www.vesti.ru/videos?cid=1219

"Where to look" - I gave a link to "on-line" - looked it up until I realised I had to make a post about it. Unbelievable. Scientists have essentially replicated Tesla's experience of transmitting electricity. "The wire is only needed to transmit the direction of electricity and would essentially be unnecessary if that direction were indicated by an electromagnetic field, allowing no use of wires as such at all. Electricity is not transmitted through the conductor itself, but "next to" the conductor.

http://www.vesti.ru/only_video.html?vid=344290

That's the one.

It doesn't make any sense. Or an awful crookedness of explanation. More like nonsense.)

Theoma was scammed about a year ago by an airline. The boy had a great time, the money was returned, but that's not the point. Now the court is going to trial and the court has a funny document - a scientific advisory opinion from the Academy of Sciences.

Mischek:
Theoma was scammed about a year ago by an airline. The boy had a great time, the money was returned, but that's not the point. Now the court is going to trial and the court has a funny document - a scientific advisory opinion from the Academy of Sciences.

Quite an interesting read.)))

>

:) A ban on clapping has been introduced -- here. Waiting for a ban on mooing and stomping. Soon people waiting at the bus stop will be considered an unauthorised action.

Assuming this information is accurate, there is already a way to deliver high power electricity over wires in Russia... and once delivered it would be a tiny ball lightning bolt.

>

DDFedor:

Assuming this information is accurate, there is already a way to deliver high power electricity over wires in Russia... and once delivered it would be a tiny ball lightning bolt.

A rocket on a string?

sergeev:

a rocket on a string?

That's right. ( on wires )