[Archive! - page 117

granit77:
Saw the report from Brest, you didn't even wave your hand there, so you walked past :))
Hmm, what channel was it on? Or on YouTube?

granit77:
Saw the report from Brest, you didn't even wave your hand there, so you walked past :))

Yeah, I noticed that too. Walking like that... What do you think of the inscription on the back of his jacket - "Best Control Panel Winner"?

Mischek:

Yeah, I noticed that, too. He's going all... How about that sign on the back of his jacket - "Best Control Panel Winner"?

That's not him. His back was all white :))
I don't remember, some kind of central.

granit77:
It's not him. His back was all white :))
I don't remember, it was on something central.

So they stole the jacket. It was a nice jacket, too bad. You can't buy it now. Batska just said that Belarusians don't need currency any more.

The exception is for treatment abroad. Now people are going to get sick.

And my mother-in-law goes to Belarusian sanatoriums for treatment every year.

(They used to treat traffic organs there).

You must plan somehow, she goes there, and Batsa ka-ching and the border is closed. You can't time it right...

You can also put up a sketch with special features :) and it will be the end.

And your mother-in-law is unlikely to be a problem, because of your brother in the summer in a normal sanatorium, it's all full :) And it's unlikely that in the near future something will change dramatically, except that your mother-in-law will pay in rubles.

No offence, if anything :) have a good time.

TheXpert:

You can also post a sketch with special features :) and you're done...

Don't worry, we're just kidding. There were a hundred people of all genders and ages. And how do we know, maybe you really are an elderly undercover Belarusian pensioner, working as a programmer to pay for health resort treatment?

granit77:
Don't worry, we're just joking.
I'm not worried :) I'm just making conversation, so to speak. It's not a big problem to find my photo.

"Someone's counting in the dark..."

It makes me shudder. A post-Soviet horror flick.

If it's a smoker...

I've got the Galaxy C from Samsung. The screen is gorgeous. I'm figuring out what to do with it.

Who has experience with Android? // Gryzlov not to suggest! )

In St. Petersburg, the chairman of the regional department of the Federal Antimonopoly Service, Oleg Kolomichenko, was involved in an accident. His car collided with a KamAZ truck, the driver of the truck was killed, the chief antimonopoly officer of St. Petersburg himself is in hospital .

According to the press-service of St. Petersburg and Leningrad region traffic police, the accident occurred on June 21 around 20:00 in the Tosno district of Leningrad region. At the intersection of the Highway Magistralnaya - Pavlovsk-Kosye Bridges Audi Q5 controlled by Koloymichenko was coming from a secondary road and did not give way to KamAZ moving towards Tosno. As a result of the collision, the truck driver died on the spot; he was thrown out of the cab.

Kolomichenko himself was taken to hospital. Doctors diagnosed him with brain concussion and two broken ribs. According to "Fontanka", he stated that he does not remember the circumstances of the accident. The regional FAS declined to comment on the circumstances of the accident.

Read more: http://news.mail.ru/incident/6186208/

Good grief :(