[Archive! - page 124

Mischek:

It CANNOT be a capacitor, neither HF or LF, nor a chassis or anything else.

It can. Another question is whether it is necessary. (Used to protect speakers myself, using diodes as resistors with a certain breakdown level... they haven't stopped being diodes :)

Diode Matchmaking http://www.tehnauk.ru/ep/pnp-diod?start=1

Mischek:

A varicap is a varicap

I didn't write about it :) which doesn't stop you from using it and calling it a diode in transmissions simply because 99% of people wouldn't understand it anyway.

Mischek:

I may be behind the times. But, there will be voltage at the output from the left half-bridge, I can draw the shape. R1 will be zero, i.e. nothing.

The high frequency was needed to use the capacitance of the diodes. But diodes have no capacitance !

But in any case this is a completely different topic from the one in the TV report. There the conductor is used as a guide for energy transfer, not in the described way.

There is something missing in this diagram. The diagram on the other link is more plausible.

Integer:

There's something missing from this circuit.
A reverse converter.

Silent:

It can. Another question is whether it is necessary. (Used to protect speakers myself, using diodes as resistors with a certain breakdown level... they haven't stopped being diodes :)

Diode Matchmaking http://www.tehnauk.ru/ep/pnp-diod?start=1

Hell, yes it can. "The capacitance of a diode is composed of the capacitance of the body and the capacitance of the p-n junction (Cd = Cc + Cp)."

But this is something that "can be ignored".

Do you agree that this capacitance cannot be used to transfer energy?

Integer:

There's something missing from this diagram. The other link has a diagram - it's more plausible.

It's different, it exploits the plate and it can immediately throw out both the consumer and the bridge.It's enough to prove the potential difference on the primary of the step-down transducer. At first glance it seems to be true, but to transfer at least some significant power, the dimensions of the plate would increase to an outrage and again the TV show was not about these phenomena

Here's something closer to the truth http://www.sciteclibrary.ru/rus/catalog/pages/5692.html

1. The P-N junction has its own capacitance. It gets in the way a lot in microwave circuits. But sometimes it helps to tune the output amplifier to resonance.

2. Maybe the principle of energy transfer is used, like in waveguides? In coaxial cables, the middle strand is only needed as a reflective surface. There is no current flow through it. If there is no loss in the dielectric of a coaxial cable, energy is transmitted without loss, with an active resistance equal to the wave impedance of the cable at both ends. It can be imagined that any wire is a waveguide with a certain wave impedance.

Mischek:

Shit, yes it can. "The capacitance of a diode is composed of the capacitance of the body and the capacitance of the p-n junction (Cd = Cc + Cp)."

But this is something that "can be ignored".

Do you agree that this capacity cannot be used to transmit energy?

It can only be neglected to a certain extent. Diodes from a transformer TV will not work in a pulsed PSU.

I haven't dealt with power diodes for a long time, but it can't be neglected there. And here's another thing.

It's not just the current but the high-frequency electromagnetic field that's at work here. It's different.

>