[Archive! - page 126

Mischek:

That's what I say - we are being fooled on TV. Hocus-pocus. And all this at a time when the shameless militarist Western military is bombing freedom-loving people of Libya.

And petrol . Have you noticed how the price of petrol has gone up . How long are we progressive human beings going to tolerate this capitalist bacchanalia?

Oh, what am I doing?

Where's Rustam?

If I were you, considering the national importance of the question, I would be wary of asking a representative of a brotherly nation, but a foreign country, for a consultation. All the more, he must be busy fixing someone's microwave oven, which transmits a kilowatt of high-frequency energy into soft tissues of our smaller brothers.

There are a lot of ace scientists on YouTube who invent the bicycle, mainly generators. When you type in perpetual motion engines, the most interesting one is Kapanadze's invention. His only excuse is that no one wants to promote his invention because the economy of all countries would collapse. Any country would pay you for the invention, especially in an age when all countries are dependent on other countries for raw materials - they do not need that kind of bondage, they just turn on the generator and use it.

granit77:
If I were you, given the national importance of the issue, I would be wary of seeking advice from a representative of a brotherly nation, albeit a foreign one. All the more that he must be busy fixing a microwave oven, which transmits a kilowatt of high-frequency energy into the soft tissues of our little brothers.

I didn't write anything. It's the hackers. I'd better go read the Sultonov indicator thread.

He is already thanking himself there - "Thank you very much! I ask all participants to discuss the results of the advisor's work here, with thanks to everyone, especially VladislavVG, Yusufkhoja."

Gentlemen, can I ask you a question? Are you using Yusuf's thread as a humour thread?

goga:
Can I ask you gentlemen a question? Are you using Yusuf's thread as a humour thread?

To be honest, yes. I can't speak for the others.

TheXpert:

Normal move )

"Organisers of new silent protest in Belarus via social media urge participants to voluntarily line up to police buses"

Ouch, circus, man. I'll report back tomorrow, I hope umbrellas won't be considered weapons, it seems to be raining according to the forecast.

Our TV reporters were very good, they called the clapping blasphemy, but no one would have said a word about the official midnight fireworks on June 22.

Here I have read it, watched it, and here is my opinion about it all (in the sense of energy transfer through a single wire as described in the sources).

If someone is strongly interested, I will try to put forward a scientific argument. By the way, poke me in the place where it says about power transfer of 25 kW.

xrust:

By the way, poke me in the place where it says 25kW power transfer.

it all started with this video http://www.vesti.ru/only_video.html?vid=344290

hmmm... if the stick is in the plasma, the 'chop' will be even faster...

>