[Archive! - page 111

It's a matter of taste.

granit77:
A matter of taste.

I agree, we watched it at work during breaks with the boss... I think this movie is a total crap - utter stupidity, including their (the actors') jokes... Sorry for the straightforwardness.

As he is one himself - laughed (him) out loud... :-)))

granit77:
It's a matter of taste.
Thank you, but it's not my taste. It's a simple observation of the taken behaviour of certain segments of the population and an assumption of the compatibility of those personalities...

It's been years ...

>

Igor Sechin, deputy prime minister of the Russian government, has left the board of directors of Rosneft .Along with Sechin, the former head of the company, Sergey Bogdanchikov, and Oboronexport board member Andrey Reus left the board of directors .

http://www.rosbalt.ru/business/2011/06/10/857990.html

Alexander Nekipelov, vice president of the Russian Academy of Sciences, was appointed head of the board by a general vote of shareholders

Mischek:

It's been years...

"...that Monica Jawlinski."

Memories of Chechnya and beyond....

To Russia's Independence Day...

>

Tantrik:
The leverage is not limited on the demo - on the real, a position of 900 lots for a week would be a completely different strategy.
some Alpari representative said on the Alpari forum that up to 600 lots they can put lots into the market without any problem during 3-10 seconds, but there are problems with more than that.