[Archive! - page 467

There's a party for 50,000 people in Moscow this coming Saturday. If there's any excitement, I'll go (I'm usually in zombie-mode on Saturday to get away from the week's work).

"On December 24, there will be a general civil rally for fair elections on Prospekt Akademika Sakharova. Moscow authorities have agreed to hold the rally with the participation of 50,000 people." http://www. lenta.ru/news/2011/12/15/allow/

In the snub: found out today that there are futures on the weather. A**hit. Snow - dreams come true.

Back in the kitchen: I bought a Windows Phone device, which wasn't cheap. A**el: there is no bluetooth file transfer.

alexeymosc:

There's a 50,000-person party in Moscow this coming Saturday. If there's any excitement, I'll go (I'm usually in zombie-mode on Saturday to get away from the week's work).

"On December 24, there will be a general civil rally for fair elections on Prospekt Akademika Sakharova. Moscow authorities have agreed to hold the rally with the participation of 50,000 people." http://www. lenta.ru/news/2011/12/15/allow/

Who will go? Shall we copy and march with a banner "Traders on Metatrader - against!" or "for"? Although this is the first time I'm really going to attend this event, I'm afraid there won't be many people, they have grown cold and the authorities will decide that once again everyone is happy with everything...

Figar0:

Who will go? Shall we copy and march with a banner "Traders on Metatrader - against!", or "for"?) Just kidding. Although, this is the first time I'm going to attend this event, I'm afraid there won't be many people, they have grown cold and the authorities will decide that everyone is happy with everything again...
If you are going to attend, write to me in person, we'll call...

Mathemat:
Svetlana, a word of warning: no personal attacks, OK?
I remember everything. :)

Figar0:

Who will go? Shall we copy and march with a banner "Traders on Metatrader - against!", or "for"?) Just kidding. Although this is the first time I'm going to attend this event, I'm afraid that not many people will come, they have grown cold and the authorities will decide that once again all are happy with everything...
Better go to Kurginyan. He'll be somewhere in the Vorobyovy Gory area.

Kurginyan is very good to go to if you have eaten something wrong. A steady gag reflex and ...oops, the body is free again. Very helpful. I recommend it.

I wonder who will clean Sparrow Hills afterwards. And what will happen to the sparrows. They will probably die. It's a pity about the birds.

Kurginyan is a narcissistic demagogue, drooling like a madman