[Archive! - page 471

Sveta, you have such a cool mess in your head that it's interesting to look at that chef

Mischek:

Oh don't give me that. He's been bitching about the whole country looking it in the eye for 10 years. So the rules of etiquette don't apply to him.

It's not acceptable to me.

The rules should apply to everyone. If the top don't play by the rules, they should be overthrown, not called names on forums giggling - Pui!

Swetten:

After all, the GDP is not pissing on an aeroplane or conducting an orchestra.

Are you sure?

Mischek:
Sveta, you have such a mess, it is even interesting to look at the cook

I don't have any porridge. It's just that some people are not comfortable with reality. Prokhorov is called to the kingdom, for example. Or Yavlinsky.

Let's not get off the subject -- was it really necessary -- to jump on the Maidan first and now get this?

PapaYozh:
Are you sure?
What has faith got to do with it?

Swetten:

It was better under Yeltsin, obviously.

After all, GDP doesn't piss on an aeroplane or conduct an orchestra.

Better in some ways, worse in others. Any movement forward begins with truth and freedom within the law. The country is sick. But instead of diagnosing and treating it, the chief doctor runs around the wards and shakes everyone's thermometers from 39 to 36.6.

Anyone who shows their 39 is automatically declared a traitor (to what? ) living off the money of the west. The hospital needs medicine, instead they buy gold toilets and paint the façade.

joo:

That is not acceptable to me.

The rules should apply to everyone. If the top don't play by the rules, they should be overthrown, not called names on forums giggling - Pui!

Don't stop hamsters from spreading their shoulders! :)

Mischek:

Better in some ways, worse in others. Any movement forward begins with truth and freedom within the law.

Bears, when are you going to get enough of truth and freedom, huh?

What are you missing?

Mischek:

All those who show their 39 are automatically declared traitors (what? ) living on the money of the west.

Somehow it turns out that they are indeed funded by the West.

They betray their own national interests.

And they muddy the waters in the interests of the West.

Haven't the 20 years of catastrophe taught us anything, opened our eyes?

Swetten:
What does faith have to do with it?

Who is Faith?

I asked about 'certainty'.

Swetten:

Bears, when are you going to get enough of truth and freedom, huh?

What are you missing?

Somehow it turns out that they are indeed funded by the West.

Betraying their own national interests.

And they are muddying the waters in the interests of the West.

Haven't 20 years of catastrophe taught you anything, opened your eyes?

It is those with assets abroad, i.e. the modern ruling elite, who are muddying the waters in the interests of the West.