[Archive! - page 444

Swetten:

All we hear so far is the incoherent cries of a reflective teenager. :)

Do the Capitalists know you represent them here?

I represent my own capitalist interests. And once again, I don't give a shit about riots and revolutions. I haven't lived in Russia for a long time. I'm just stopping by to see how the office is doing. :) It's cold here.

SProgrammer:

Take it easy, nurse, take it easy. You did well. You said it all very well.

SProgrammer:
I represent my capitalist interests. And once again - I don't give a shit about revolts and revolutions. I haven't lived in Russia for a long time. I'm just stopping by to see how the office is doing. :) It's cold here.

Capitalists usually quietly make their gesheft, not on forums reflecting.

By the way, it's one step from reflection to the bottle.

I might even add that people want a "purification revolt", so what's to stop them.

They don't want stability, even if it is with Putin. Let them make a revolution. :)

People who have earned a living have long ago bought themselves a nice place.

People want a new Stalin and savior. Let them do it. I'm just sick and tired of racking my brains over how to save fools. They make a mess of themselves. L:)

Swetten:

I'm not reflexive. :)

Oh, we know all the "smart" words. :)

I come in once every three years, for a day. And here you are, "capitalists", saving Russia.

sergeev:

And you were warned yesterday, and you kept saying "Freedom for Vladimir Ilyich". Now read all this shit.
And I warned everyone before, and Sveta in particular. Don't smoke that caca - it's bad and contagious.

Swetten:

I'm not reflexive. :)

Oh, we know all the "smart" words. :)

I come in once every three years, for a day. And here you are, "capitalists", saving Russia.

SProgrammer:

I will even add - people want a "purified rebellion", so what's to stop them.

They don't want stability, even if it is with Putin. Let them make a revolution. :)

People who have earned a living have long ago bought themselves a nice place.

People want a new Stalin and savior. Let them do it. I'm just sick and tired of racking my brains over how to save fools. They make a mess of themselves. L:)

"All you do is work, all you do is worry, like a bee" (cz)

SProgrammer:

What exactly do you care WHO EXACTLY owns those towers.

Vasya, Petya, Kolya.

If you want the state, so I said - it's a great topic, I like it, I'm in favor! :)

No one works, everything is given by the state. :)

Yes, how can I put it right, but when the state owned them, I don't remember there being 100 people left in a mine somewhere at a time. It was an occasional and regular occurrence - one every three months, 3-5 is an event, but 100 at a time! Of course you don't give a shit... So you can't argue.

Integer:

I don't remember a time when the state owned them, there were 100 people left in a mine somewhere at a time. It happened from time to time and regularly - 1 every three months, 3-5 is an event, but 100 at a time! Of course you don't give a shit... So you can't argue.

Which mine? Oil or gas?

Who owns the mines now? And where in Ukraine? Well, there's a pipe on the bath. :)

Everybody wants to go to the EU. :) And the EU is demanding that Russia allow their citizens to work in Russia.

Ridiculous. People are running around - it's good where we're not. :)

Here I met an old colleague of mine, whom I worked with back in 2000, at one IT firm in Russia: he asked me how he could go to the US. I almost fainted. I said: "Are you stupid? :) Where are you going? It's an asshole there for 20 years. There's nowhere to put your own. :)