[Archive! - page 219

granit77:

...and Polonsky runs Dvorkovich, and Polonsky was pulled by Resin who reports to Sobyanin ...who was appointed by Medvedev who actually reports to Putin who has Dvorkovich working for him ...shit, I'm confused, help me out

>

>

Anterprise. 2023. Table. Melted newspaper. The wobbler's scraps.

BB: You don't remember which one of us is President now?

YES: You. I'm the Prime Minister.

BB. Then it's your turn to go get a beer...

Svinozavr:

ANTERPRISE. 2023. Table. Melted newspaper. The scraps of a roach.

VV: You don't remember which one of us is President now?

YES: You. I'm the Prime Minister.

YES quietly walked to the door of the ward, squatted down and looked through the keyhole.

The guard was sitting at the end of the corridor with a newspaper in his hand, pecking his nose.

YES Still awake.

Svinozavr:

Anterprise. 2023. Table. Melted newspaper. The scraps of a roach.

BB: You don't remember which one of us is President now?

YES: You do. I'm the Prime Minister.

==============

It's perceived as the end of the world, it's needed now and it was known two years ago - everyone had a choice, either to flood or to take action... What are you pinching yourself for now?

USSR:
Taken as some kind of end of the world, it's needed now and it was known two years ago - everybody had a choice, bullshit or action... What are you pinching yourself for now?

What makes you think WE - wonder? We're just kidding...

===

Anyway, whatever. Just to talk...

USSR:
Perceived as the end of the world, it's needed now and it was known two years ago - everyone had a choice, either to flood or to take action... What are you pinching now?
I'm for the CPRF!!!

Tantrik:
I'm for the CPRF!!!

demand to be banned

A communist who speculates on shares in private companies and foreign exchange. Fucking hell ... That's hilarious ))))